Happy Dance-Back to work monday!

Options
disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
I went to the Dr today he said I could use another week home...but ok'd it for me to return Monday..I am the type of person who never sits still so doing so for over 5 wks is not for me. So monday I go to NEW Location (since they did away with my job while out on sick leave) Same type of job-just new bosses, staff etc...it will be fine...since I STILL HAVE A JOB which I am happy to be able to say...

Denise

Comments

• laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Just a little adjustment
    It is good that you can go back with a minimum of adjustments. I will pray that all goes well for you.
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!
    Awesome, I hope it all goes better than you expect!

Cindy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    So happy that the job
    So happy that the job exists...even if it means changing locations! Good for you! HOORAY!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

So happy that the job
    So happy that the job exists...even if it means changing locations! Good for you! HOORAY!

about same time to
    about same time to drive...so I can handle new staff and adjustments...keep your fingers crossed...

Denise
  • Ticky
    Ticky Member Posts: 117
    Options

about same time to
    about same time to drive...so I can handle new staff and adjustments...keep your fingers crossed...

Denise

New location
    Keep us posted on how you like the new location.

Hugs,

Ticky
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Ticky said:

New location
    Keep us posted on how you like the new location.

Hugs,

Ticky

Great News
    That really is great! I haven't worked in over a year I still have a job and that's good news.think about all of us pink sisters on your first day back to work and have a healthy lunch for us. HUGS MollyZ
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

Great News
    That really is great! I haven't worked in over a year I still have a job and that's good news.think about all of us pink sisters on your first day back to work and have a healthy lunch for us. HUGS MollyZ

GREAT!!! ...
    Wishing YOU all the Best returning to work to the new work location and boss. Remain positive and, It will all work out.

Enjoy your return to work!!!
    Mitzi ;0)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

So happy that the job

Very happy for you
    Very happy for you Denise!

Leeza
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    mollyz said:

Great News

Good news and good luck with
    Good news and good luck with this new job!