A good day - lunch with friends

Options
sbmly53
sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
While the ladies were lunching on the West Coast, here on the East Coast Missrenee, JK1952 and I had lunch at a lovely Greek restaurant.

I have met both Renee and Joyce previously, but they only met today. We had nonstop conversation - well, it stopped a moment when we dug into the Baklava ice cream!

It is most encouraging to me to read about the gatherings, the friendships forged among us. When I first came here, I was shell shocked - I felt like I was walking thru jello. Working hard to get nowhere with no idea of what was to come. You all have been a lifeline to me.

So, ladies! Please continue to meet, to gather, and to post about these wonderful and triumphant times. It gives hope and encouragement to so many.

With a joyous and appreciative heart,

Sue

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    sounds great

sounds great
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Hey Sue,
    Glad to hear you all had a good time. It is always great to meet the ladies from here in person! Can't wait to see pictures.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Sue,
    Glad to hear you all had a good time. It is always great to meet the ladies from here in person! Can't wait to see pictures.

xoxo,
    Jean

awesome that ice cream
    awesome that ice cream sounds great how was it?
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Sue, it's great to hear you,
    Sue, it's great to hear you, MissRenee, and JK1952 were able to get together for a spell! I am happy for you all. That dessert sounds oh so yummy!
    Ines
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Sue
    Thanks for letting us know about your great lunch together. Wish I had been there for the ice cream...lol.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    ladyg said:

Sue
    Thanks for letting us know about your great lunch together. Wish I had been there for the ice cream...lol.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Sue great post
    So glad that you ladies were able to met and enjoyed each other. Next time we can try Skype conference from Coast to Coast!
    Best wishes to you.
    New Flower
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Sue,

xoxo,
    Jean

Sounds like fun! Pics?

Sounds like fun! Pics?
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Sue great post
    So glad that you ladies were able to met and enjoyed each other. Next time we can try Skype conference from Coast to Coast!
    Best wishes to you.
    New Flower

Olga .. What a concept ...
    Sue .. How wonderful that you WARRIORS shared a meal, good conversation and love. Surreal, right?

Vicki Sam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Sue great post
    Best wishes to you.
    New Flower

It is always so great when
    It is always so great when the pink sisters can meet! You were all so lucky!

Hugs, Kylez
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Sue
    glad you had a nice lunch. It is a wonderful thing that we can forge friendships from such an awful common bond. Give Renee a big hug from me. I'm so looking forward to seeing pics and for our eastern get together in October. I don't know if you saw my post that I booked a room at Comfort Inn at the Park. It was only $99/night.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Sue
    glad you had a nice lunch. It is a wonderful thing that we can forge friendships from such an awful common bond. Give Renee a big hug from me. I'm so looking forward to seeing pics and for our eastern get together in October. I don't know if you saw my post that I booked a room at Comfort Inn at the Park. It was only $99/night.
    {{hugs}} Char

How great that you could
    How great that you could meet some of the pink sisters! Wish we all could meet someday!