pray for mum please.

Options
2»

Comments

• Mum2bellaandwilliam
    Mum2bellaandwilliam Member Posts: 412
    Options

Liz how is your mum?
    hope she is home and feeling much better. Sending hugs and prayers your way..val

Hi Val , mum is allowed to
    Hi Val , mum is allowed to have sips of water today , once she can eat and drink again , they will let her come home , but I can't see this happening for the next few days.
    Her arms are a mess , from where drips have been inserted and endless blood tests have been performed.But she is looking quite well in herself, and is in good spirit, despite not having eaten since last Wednesday. I think I would be in pieces not having tasted food for all that time, she said it wouldn't be so bad if they would let her sip wine!!!!! Only my mother! bless her!

xxx Liz xxx
  • Mum2bellaandwilliam
    Mum2bellaandwilliam Member Posts: 412
    Options

Hi Val , mum is allowed to
    Hi Val , mum is allowed to have sips of water today , once she can eat and drink again , they will let her come home , but I can't see this happening for the next few days.
    Her arms are a mess , from where drips have been inserted and endless blood tests have been performed.But she is looking quite well in herself, and is in good spirit, despite not having eaten since last Wednesday. I think I would be in pieces not having tasted food for all that time, she said it wouldn't be so bad if they would let her sip wine!!!!! Only my mother! bless her!

xxx Liz xxx

The latest update , mum has
    The latest update , mum has been allowed soup today , but she now has the runs , the surgical team , think that either her bowel is partially blocked , or that it is twisted :(
    The fluid is back in her tummy , it has only been A week since the last drain, I am scared the chemo is failing her and that the obstruction has been caused by cancer rapidly taking over. I am trying to hope this isn't the case, and I am hoping she has the runs because she hasn't had food for a week.
    I was hoping we were out of the woods when they said she could have some food.
    Maybe I am reading To deeply into all of this , but after seeing what happened to Nancy , how quickly the beast took over , I am scared, she was much younger than mum, and it just snuffed her out so quickly ,it wasn't that long before when she was talking of her next chemo.
    I am trying to remain positive , but these dark thoughts keep entering my mind :(
    Keep praying for mum.
    Thanks xxx Liz xxx
  • sarahb74
    sarahb74 Member Posts: 81 Member
    Options

The latest update , mum has been allowed soup today , but she now has the runs , the surgical team , think that either her bowel is partially blocked , or that it is twisted :(
    The fluid is back in her tummy , it has only been A week since the last drain, I am scared the chemo is failing her and that the obstruction has been caused by cancer rapidly taking over. I am trying to hope this isn't the case, and I am hoping she has the runs because she hasn't had food for a week.
    Maybe I am reading To deeply into all of this , but after seeing what happened to Nancy , how quickly the beast took over , I am scared, she was much younger than mum, and it just snuffed her out so quickly ,it wasn't that long before when she was talking of her next chemo.
    I am trying to remain positive , but these dark thoughts keep entering my mind :(
    Keep praying for mum.
    Thanks xxx Liz xxx

I'm so sorry
    your Mother is having such a hard time. I hope she shows some improvement soon.
  • rose_marie
    rose_marie Member Posts: 75
    Options

Keep praying for mum.
    Thanks xxx Liz xxx

You are both in my daily
    You are both in my daily prayers. Hang in there, Liz.

Rosemarie