Scans, Biopsy, MRI..yuk

Options
2»

Comments

• Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options

Nancy
    Sorry that biopsy confirmed cancer. It has been caught early, it is local and will be successfully treated.
    Wishing you minimal side effects with chemo pills and praying for you and your family.
    New Flower

So sorry to hear this, Nancy
    Please keep your great attitude and keep up the fight. This experimental chemo could be the one that will work for you and it will only be a small bump in the road.

Stay strong.

Clementine
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Nancy,
    I will keep you in my

Nancy,
    I will keep you in my prayers.
    Stef

Keeping you in my prayers
    Keeping you in my prayers Nancy.

Hugs,

Kylez
  • poplolly
    poplolly Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Gee Whiz! This is awful
    Gee Whiz! This is awful that you have to do this again. You already sound like you are in the fight, and that attitude is so important. I'll pray for you and your family.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    Nancy that is truly great news even if it does not feel that way. It is located in a contained area and has not reeked havoc on other parts of your body! I am betting this is going to be smashed by the chemo and you will be up and running (well maybe not running...walking at a fast clip ;-) in no time!) You continue to be in my prayers and my thoughts!

RE
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Nancy
    You are strong! I'm glad it was found only in the clavicle. Good luck with the biopsy and the MRI. I do have a question though - why after 22 months did you have the CAT & PET scans? I've often wondered how a recurrence is detected if you have no obvious symptoms like a bad mammo. I hope this isn't a too personal question. I know you have a lot on your plate right now. I'm sending you prayers for a speedy recovery. You can do this!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Nancy I am so sorry
    that you have to go through this again. My thoughts are with you and your family as your journey begins.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Aw Nancy, so sorry to hear
    Aw Nancy, so sorry to hear that the beast is back. I'm applauding your spirit as I type. We are all here to fight this battle with you. My prayers are with you and your family. xoxoxo Lynn

Sending prayers and big hugs
    Sending prayers and big hugs to you!

Leeza