Options
2»

Comments

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Kari
    It was good hearing from you again - I've been worried since we hadn't heard from you in a long time. So happy to hear about the wedding - be sure to post lots of pictures! I'm sure it (and you!) will be beautiful!
    Hugs, Linda

What a wonderful day today
    What a wonderful day today is to see your daughter marry. Congrats Kari. And, good luck with your tests.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Hi Kari, Congratulations on
    Hi Kari, Congratulations on your daughter's wedding. I wish you and your family joy. I don't envy how busy you are and I admire your stamina! May all the gardens you tend flourish. You are in my prayers. xoxoxox Lynn

I'll be saying prayers for
    I'll be saying prayers for the best results on your PET scan Kari!

Sue :)
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Kari, it's so good to see
    Kari, it's so good to see you. I love the hat and shirt, but best of all I love your spirit!! Enjoy your very special day with your daughter. I know you will be the one proud mom of one beautiful bride. Don't be a stranger. Sending love your way.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Kari!!!!
    Good hearing from you girl. I love your profile picture!!! Hope you have a great time at your daughter's wedding. Make sure to post some pictures.

xoxo,
    Jean

Congrats on the wedding and
    Congrats on the wedding and nice that you are busy gardening! Keeps you out of trouble, huh? LOL

Good luck Kari!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Please promise us, Kari
    Once KarLee is a married woman, and once you get the PET scan out of your way, please promise us that you will take care of yourself more! Between the work and the school (not to mention KarLee's wedding) it's no wonder that you're pooped. So behave yourself. You're going to need all the energy you can get once you're a grandma!

Love
    Joe

I bet the wedding was
    I bet the wedding was beautiful and that you had a great time! Good luck with the PET!

Hugs, Jan