Does hair ever become normal again?

Options
2»

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I had salt and pepper before
    I had salt and pepper before chemo ( maybe a little more salt LOL ) I am 6 months out from chemo and my hair came back white so I colored it. But other wise it is just like it was before. It is about 3 to 3&1/2 inches long I am going to have to get it shaped pretty soon. I was told it would come back different ( NOT ) I have always had very thick wavy hair and that is exactly how it came back. I was hoping for a little straighter LOL. All I know is I am so happy it's back..

the hairdresser also said
    the hairdresser also said my hair was really soft, where it usually comes in coarse for people. It also grew very slowly at first. then after a few months it seemed to go through spurts where it would grow really fast. I have never been a really hairy person and I rarely have to shave my arms or legs now. I wish my eyelashes would stop falling out weirdly. they are all out of synch so some are short some are long etc.. eyebrows have stayed in for a while. Oh yeah nether regions came in the "opposite too" Oh Man!!!