PET scan tomorrow

Options
My 6th PET scan will take place tomorrow. Fun times I should say. I should be worried about the results, instead I'm upset about the fact I can't have my morning 3 cups of coffee. Ohhh the little things in life. I remember after being diagnosed with Cancer how I got more upset about the fact that the Heart Center where I had to stay could only serve patients Decaf... that was a hard week! I know everything will work themselves out the way they are supposed to and hopefully I will have a nice cup of hospital cafeteria coffee tomorrow by noon. :) Take Care all and God Bless! Tracie

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    PET Scan
    Hi Tracie,
    I had to laugh about the coffee...I felt the same way when I got my last CT Scan. I scheduled it for 7:30 in the morning just so I could get it done early and still have my morning coffee by 9:00. Oh yes...the little things we enjoy are the things that keep us sane! Good luck tomorrow and let us know what your results are. I'll put in a special prayer for you tonight. Much love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Coffee
    You know if it wasn't for me getting on the computer in the morning and searching my usual stuff I do not think I would even drink coffee. Good Luck on that scan tomorrow. Enjoy your afternoon coffee as well. John
  • KC13167
    KC13167 Member Posts: 215
    Options
    Tracie,
    I hope you don't get

Tracie,

I hope you don't get a caffeine headache! Dang they hurt.

Can't wait to hear your results.

Kellie