I just read on line that; having a high level of pain after treatment is a possible sign for a reacu

Options
2»

Comments

• sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    KareGiver said:

Understood
    Arndog,

I am another "internet junkie" as far as checking things out...I want to know more. I am also a "glass half empty" kinda person and for the most part it has worked in my favor.
    It seems like good advice has been given on this thread. It appears that your husband is doing so much better than this time last week! Try not to fret too much but know you're not alone ;)
    And Sweet, the icing on the cake is the best part!

icing on the cake
    lol. actually, the chocolate cake part would be my favorite. :)
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

icing on the cake
    lol. actually, the chocolate cake part would be my favorite. :)

German Chocolate
    My favorite cake (actually the icing is what I love)....and a big glass of cold milk.

Just in-case you're ever down and around my parts Dawn...I know you are an awesome cook...hmmmm, you know, Fathers Day is coming up..... :)

JG
  • arndog64
    arndog64 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Texas
    So where...Galveston, El Paso, Corpus, Aransas Pass......

JG

Houston - H-Town

Houston - H-Town
  • arndog64
    arndog64 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

German Chocolate
    My favorite cake (actually the icing is what I love)....and a big glass of cold milk.

Just in-case you're ever down and around my parts Dawn...I know you are an awesome cook...hmmmm, you know, Fathers Day is coming up..... :)

JG

German Chocolate for me.. I
    German Chocolate for me.. I agree, this site is the best place for knowledge. I always get the answer I am looking for.
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    arndog64 said:

Houston - H-Town

Houston - H-Town

Ahhh
    I spent some time there...but not being from Texas, they told me to get the H out...LOL.

My daughter lives in Spring, and a few ex-inlaws live in Humble.

JG
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

German Chocolate

JG

im not a good baker~ just a good cook!
    doesn't german chocolate icing have coconut?? i like my cakes like i like my dogs. naked. not a big fan of the frosting. too sweet. :P
  • Skiffin16
    Options

im not a good baker~ just a good cook!
    doesn't german chocolate icing have coconut?? i like my cakes like i like my dogs. naked. not a big fan of the frosting. too sweet. :P

Favorite
    Well, actually I siad it's my favorite, but also the only one that I like, LOL... I don't like icing, just the Pecan & Coconut Choclate for German Chocolate Cake....

I'm more a Cherry Pie fan, as for desserts.