2»

Comments

• kim50
    kim50 Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Greg53 said:

Positive Thoughts
    Glenna,

Hope you get some good news from your PET today. I'm definitely sending big-time mojo, positive energy and all my positive thoughts to one of the nicest, caring people here!

Greg

So prayin for you sweetie

• wifeforlife
    wifeforlife Member Posts: 189
    Options
    kim50 said:

Praying here
    lifting you up
    Wife
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Options

Praying here
    lifting you up
    Wife

Thank you!!!
    I want to thank everyone for their mojo, positive thoughts and prayers. They're working :) I made it through the PET yesterday without any drugs...Woo Hoo!!! Major accomplishment for me, I feel that if I can conquer my fear of going into that tube then I can conquer anything!!!

I am feeling much more positive after reading all of these heartwarming responses and will reread them if I start thinking negative thoughts again before the 20th.

Thank you all again, I love you guys!!!

Glenna
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Glenna M said:

Thank you!!!
    I want to thank everyone for their mojo, positive thoughts and prayers. They're working :) I made it through the PET yesterday without any drugs...Woo Hoo!!! Major accomplishment for me, I feel that if I can conquer my fear of going into that tube then I can conquer anything!!!

I am feeling much more positive after reading all of these heartwarming responses and will reread them if I start thinking negative thoughts again before the 20th.

Glenna

Birdies
    I think that birdies are talking to you also......they want to fly into your window and sing around you like Cinderella.

Letting you know that all is good, and everything will be OK....

Oh, and can you leave a little soot and bird seed out on the porch please?

Hugs,
    John n Shelley
  • Glenna M
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Birdies
    I think that birdies are talking to you also......they want to fly into your window and sing around you like Cinderella.

Letting you know that all is good, and everything will be OK....

Oh, and can you leave a little soot and bird seed out on the porch please?

Hugs,
    John n Shelley

LOL John!!
    Maybe it's a sign...a really good sign...not only do I have a Robin trying to get in and a woodchuck visiting but I saw a beautiful deer crossing the road and later the same day I saw our neighborhood bear running across the road. Hoping these are all positive signs to remind me how much beauty there is in life.

Sorry...NOT letting the Robin in and NOT feeding him either, not unless he promises not to poop on my porch. I have to wash my deck everyday already because of him :)

BIG hugs to you and Shelley!!
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Glenna M said:

LOL John!!
    Maybe it's a sign...a really good sign...not only do I have a Robin trying to get in and a woodchuck visiting but I saw a beautiful deer crossing the road and later the same day I saw our neighborhood bear running across the road. Hoping these are all positive signs to remind me how much beauty there is in life.

Sorry...NOT letting the Robin in and NOT feeding him either, not unless he promises not to poop on my porch. I have to wash my deck everyday already because of him :)

BIG hugs to you and Shelley!!

Poopin
    He's poopin cause you are makin him work his little bird butt off tryin to get in for a little AC, man a bird needs to stay cool too you know, LOL...

Maybe the campfire hotdog man and marshmellow lady are scaring him....

Teasin, LOL....you are definitely in our thoughts and prayers....all my sistas are.

JG
  • adventurebob
    adventurebob Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Praying
    Sorry to read this news Glenna. I'll be lifting you up and praying for good news.

Bob
  • buzz99
    buzz99 Member Posts: 404
    Options
    Glenna
    So sorry to hear of your positive scan results. Waiting for answers can be very nerve wracking. It is so difficult to keep negative thoughts and "what ifs" out of your mind. We are here for you and please, let us know how you are doing. Karen
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Monday Monday
    Hoping the news is better than you fear. For once, I'm hoping Monday will hurry and get here, instead of dreading it. Asking/hoping for the best.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Glenna M said:

Thank you!!!

Glenna

Hi Glenna
    Just remember we are in the hands of the Great creator God and no matter what way the PET goes good or bad all it can do is to bring us one day closer to being with him in whom we have put our faith.

God bless you while you remain in his workshop
    Hondo
  • Glenna M
    Options

Praying
    Sorry to read this news Glenna. I'll be lifting you up and praying for good news.

Bob

Bob
    Thank you Bob for the prayers!!
  • Glenna M
    Options
    buzz99 said:

Glenna
    So sorry to hear of your positive scan results. Waiting for answers can be very nerve wracking. It is so difficult to keep negative thoughts and "what ifs" out of your mind. We are here for you and please, let us know how you are doing. Karen

Karen
    Thank you, I'm actually doing quite well right now. I won't start the worrying until Monday morning as I wait for the phone to ring, I do pretty good at not worrying until it comes down to the day I finally get the results. Part of me wishes I could get the results sooner but part of me is in no hurry at all, I'm sure you understand what I mean.

Thank you for being there for me and understanding.

Glenna
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Glenna M said:

Karen
    Thank you, I'm actually doing quite well right now. I won't start the worrying until Monday morning as I wait for the phone to ring, I do pretty good at not worrying until it comes down to the day I finally get the results. Part of me wishes I could get the results sooner but part of me is in no hurry at all, I'm sure you understand what I mean.

Thank you for being there for me and understanding.

Glenna

Come Monday, It'll Be Alright
    A favorite;

Come Monday, It'll Be Alright

Best to you Glenna...
    John
  • Glenna M
    Options
    Pam M said:

Monday Monday
    Hoping the news is better than you fear. For once, I'm hoping Monday will hurry and get here, instead of dreading it. Asking/hoping for the best.

Pam
    I'm still in no hurry for Monday to get here :) which surprises me because I'm usually quite anxious for the test results. As Joe always says...it is what it is!!! I've finally gotten to the point that I don't worry as much as I used to because I know it won't change the test results so why waste my valuable time. I've been lucky because this has been a busy week for me and my family, my grandson graduated from high school and there have been other family functions which have kept me busy.

Now, Monday morning may be a completely different story - lol. I know my phone will probably ring a dozen times before the doctor calls, I have already warned my family NOT to call me, I will call them when I get the results.

I hope all is going great for you.
    Glenna