No the news we were hoping for

Options
2»

Comments

• connieprice1
    connieprice1 Member Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am really sad to read this
    I am really sad to read this tonite. Buzz looks so healthy to me. Cancer is such a snake in the grass, it takes away a person's confidence. Although Connie has had two clean ct scans and she will do a pet on 6/16/11. She and I will always be looking over our shoulders praying something like this doesn't happen. It's hard to read that it has happened to our friends here. It's just unreal to me that after doing chemo, radiation and surgery, then have to start over at square one just isn't fair. I pray God will someday rid cancer from the earth. We will keep you both in our prayers. I pray God will give you both incredible strength. Your Friends, Homer & Connie
  • brigboo67
    brigboo67 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    Sorry
    I am sorry to hear this....Cancer is such a horrible thing...My mom is in the middle of BOT treatment right now and my dad passed away May 31st from cancer. I will keep you both in my prayers.
  • luv2cut1
    luv2cut1 Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Hoping and praying for you
    You are facing what we all fear most-the uncertainty of what is next. Please keep us posted.

Myka
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options
    luv2cut1 said:

Hoping and praying for you
    You are facing what we all fear most-the uncertainty of what is next. Please keep us posted.

Myka

Positive thoughts
    Positive thoughts and energy headed your way!

Greg