Today is Jean0609's Birthday!

Options
2»

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options

Happy, happy, happy
    Happy, happy, happy birthday! Have a wonderful day and please give that precious Isabella a big hug from Aunt Eileen--I feel as if I AM related somehow ;-)

Thanks Eileen!
    I will definitely give princess Isabella a big hug from you when I see her on Saturday. Yes, you are defintely part of our family. I am thankful to have had you to lean on when Isabella was born, and I will never forget it! xoxo, Jean
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    THANK YOU DEAR SWEET SISTERS!!!!!
    I truly appreciate all the wonderful birthday wishes! It was a good day. Started off by going to the gym and then work. We decided to just go up the street last night to Ruby Tuesday to get my free birthday hamburger! Plan on doing some celebrating more on Saturday with my wonderful sons, daughter-in-laws, and granddaughter, Isabella! I love you all! xoxo, Jean
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

THANK YOU DEAR SWEET SISTERS!!!!!
    I truly appreciate all the wonderful birthday wishes! It was a good day. Started off by going to the gym and then work. We decided to just go up the street last night to Ruby Tuesday to get my free birthday hamburger! Plan on doing some celebrating more on Saturday with my wonderful sons, daughter-in-laws, and granddaughter, Isabella! I love you all! xoxo, Jean

Belated Happy Birthday!
    Enjoy your Birthday Weekend!

Hugs,
    Marcy
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to YOU! Have
    Happy Birthday to YOU! Have a slice of cake for me!
    Ines