After 1 year,

Options

Comments

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Oh, Kit Kat--don't give up
    We need you here. So glad you're seeing a counselor--it's really helped me and many others here. It's okay to have a bad day, rant, rave, cry, scream--but the next day, get back on that horse and fight, fight, fight.

I'm sending you all my positive energy and strength. Keep us posted.

Hugs, Renee

We're in your corner, we've
    We're in your corner, we've got your back, and send loads of hugs, love, hope and prayers. Please know that we're here to support you.

Suzanne
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Oh, Kit Kat--don't give up
    We need you here. So glad you're seeing a counselor--it's really helped me and many others here. It's okay to have a bad day, rant, rave, cry, scream--but the next day, get back on that horse and fight, fight, fight.

I'm sending you all my positive energy and strength. Keep us posted.

Hugs, Renee

Never give up Kit Kat. You
    Never give up Kit Kat. You win this fight! Try to stay positive, surround yourself with loved ones and do seek some sort of counseling. Keep coming here when you feel you need some strength and accept it from all of us.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-(
    Oh Kit Kat I am so sorry to hear this, you will be in my prayers. Please do not give up hope, keep fighting!

RE
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Please stay strong.
    This is the hardest battle you will ever have in your life we all know that. But you cant give up. Fight honey, and fight hard. And when you get tired and down come to us we will always be here for you. We are all pulling for you. You are in prayers all over this country and world!! So come take our hands. We will hold you up till you are stronger. We are here for you. We are praying and thinking of you every day. Know in you heart that you are not alone We're here.. This can be beat I'm sure your Dr, have a plan. Take it one day at a time. some times you have to take it one hour at a time. But you will make it.
    Take care Kay {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    We are all sending you
    We are all sending you positive energy and good wishes. This whole cancer thing totally sucks....no denying it. But we have to keep fighting and living one day at a time... glad you are going to a counceler for supportive help and with your dr. plan, you can get through this. We all hate this cancer trip we have been on...... but it is what we have been delt and you will get through this. Life may be different, but you can make it a life.... you are stronger than you think. Get the emotional help you need and know we are all here for you...with prayers and cyber Hugs
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Options
    Glad you are seeing a counselor...
    Hi KitKat
    I don't really know what to say, except that I care about you. I am sorry you are going through all of this, and I think your idea to see a counselor is wise. Saying a prayer for you and your future test results! People care...
  • RozHopkins
    RozHopkins Member Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Kit Kat
    Another sorry note here. Your hands are full, talk, talk talk. Surround yourself with positive people and family. Lets see what your results are then go forward. Everyone here either feels your pain or fears what you are coping with again. We do understand. Brilliant you are getting help, perhaps medication will help to get you through the next stages of treatment etc. Please keep posting .........
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options

Kit Kat
    Another sorry note here. Your hands are full, talk, talk talk. Surround yourself with positive people and family. Lets see what your results are then go forward. Everyone here either feels your pain or fears what you are coping with again. We do understand. Brilliant you are getting help, perhaps medication will help to get you through the next stages of treatment etc. Please keep posting .........

Please!
    Stay strong ask the Lord for strength he will give it to you, call out to him,if you can be by your self just call out to him and ask him for healing the test can always come out negative,my prayers are with you.MOLLYZ
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Strengh and Faith
    Hi Kat -- I am praying that God gives you strengh. Remember to always keep your faith. We'll be here to support you.
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    These are words I took from
    These are words I took from a book marker I received.

There are times when unexpectedly illness, pain and fear invades our lives overwhelming our spirit. I share with you a deepy moving story as told me by a stranger.
    When illness invades her body she felt the presence of God's own messengers.
    One angel perched on her right shoulder, One angel perched on her left shoulder. When fear and pain manifested itself, her two angeles wrapped their wings around her body sheltering her with love.

I pray for God's angels to shelter you as you receive a revitalized spirit, of energy, peace and joy knowing when you need it most you are surronded with GOD'S LOVE.

Kit Kat I will keep you in my prayers. You are a survivor! Keep the faith!!

Sparkle
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    sparkle1 said:

There are times when unexpectedly illness, pain and fear invades our lives overwhelming our spirit. I share with you a deepy moving story as told me by a stranger.
    One angel perched on her right shoulder, One angel perched on her left shoulder. When fear and pain manifested itself, her two angeles wrapped their wings around her body sheltering her with love.

I pray for God's angels to shelter you as you receive a revitalized spirit, of energy, peace and joy knowing when you need it most you are surronded with GOD'S LOVE.

Sparkle

I am sending prayers your
    I am sending prayers your way. Please keep strong and fight!
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • LoveBabyJesus
    Options
    sparkle1 said:

Sparkle

I really liked this. Thanks
    I really liked this. Thanks for posting for Kat.
  • LoveBabyJesus
    Options
    sparkle1 said:

Sparkle

I really liked this Sparkle.
    I really liked this Sparkle. Thanks for posting for Kat.
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    kit kat
    It certainly isn't an easy journey with bone mets, or the overwhelming feelings of how can I do this again. But we can and we do to get every bit of quality time that we can to spend the time with our children and those we love. The chemo is a b*itch, but on my couple of good days each week and my one week off each month, I live life to the fullest and I would rather have this time with them than let the beast win.
    Yes, I too have bone mets, skin mets, and a nodule in my lung... but I am still walking, driving, and an active participant in life. After an MRI and full body scan a month ago, I have mets in almost every bone in my body and a holy spine, but even that won't stop me, I may move a little slower but I still move. I was so worried about telling my family, but they were so supportive and loving that it was just the support that I needed, of course along with all the wonderful pink sisters on this board.
    If you ever want to talk please do not hesitate to pm. I will call if necessary. I too saw a counselor just after this diagnosis and she helped not only me, but also my one son work through the initial shock, anger, and sadness that comes with it.
    My prayers are with you as they are with everyone on this board, and certainly do not hesitate to call out for support anytime you need it.
    Hugs and Prayers,
    ~Carol
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Kit Kat

Please stay in touch with us
    Please stay in touch with us Kit Kat!
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    camul said:

kit kat
    It certainly isn't an easy journey with bone mets, or the overwhelming feelings of how can I do this again. But we can and we do to get every bit of quality time that we can to spend the time with our children and those we love. The chemo is a b*itch, but on my couple of good days each week and my one week off each month, I live life to the fullest and I would rather have this time with them than let the beast win.
    Yes, I too have bone mets, skin mets, and a nodule in my lung... but I am still walking, driving, and an active participant in life. After an MRI and full body scan a month ago, I have mets in almost every bone in my body and a holy spine, but even that won't stop me, I may move a little slower but I still move. I was so worried about telling my family, but they were so supportive and loving that it was just the support that I needed, of course along with all the wonderful pink sisters on this board.
    If you ever want to talk please do not hesitate to pm. I will call if necessary. I too saw a counselor just after this diagnosis and she helped not only me, but also my one son work through the initial shock, anger, and sadness that comes with it.
    My prayers are with you as they are with everyone on this board, and certainly do not hesitate to call out for support anytime you need it.
    Hugs and Prayers,
    ~Carol

Don't give up
    Kit Kat, please don't give up. I am sure this news was devastating and terrifying all at once, but just try to keep in mind that there is always a chance. There is always hope. There is no reason to think that you can't be the person that will beat the odds, that the medicine will work for you, that a new protocol will be just what you need to beat this.

Wishing you strength.

Clementine
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Options
    Please keep up the fight. I
    Please keep up the fight. I can imagine how discouraged you are. Don't let this beast get the best of you. Prayers are coming your way.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Cinkal said:

Please keep up the fight. I
    Please keep up the fight. I can imagine how discouraged you are. Don't let this beast get the best of you. Prayers are coming your way.

Just know
    Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and keep up the fight. Glad you are going to talk to a counselor. Keep the faith.
    Margo
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

Sending prayers!
    Stay strong! We're with you and will keep sending up prayers. Please don't give up!!!!!

Sending prayers!
    Hugs, Jan

Sending prayers!

Hugs, Jan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Don't give up
    Kit Kat, please don't give up. I am sure this news was devastating and terrifying all at once, but just try to keep in mind that there is always a chance. There is always hope. There is no reason to think that you can't be the person that will beat the odds, that the medicine will work for you, that a new protocol will be just what you need to beat this.

Wishing you strength.

Clementine

I am sending lots of prayers
    I am sending lots of prayers to you and lots more hugs!

Lex