Has anyone heard from Meena?

Lighthouse_7
Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
Please let me know if anyone has heard from dear Meena. The last post I saw was the end of May.
Worried about her.
Thanks,
Wanda

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I did!!!! She has my phone
    I did!!!! She has my phone number and she gave me a call a few days ago! She sounded good, you'll be happy to know! She is tired, which is why she doesn't post here too regularly...it's just a lot of work for her to read and post and sometimes she doesn't feel quite up to it. Her voice sounded strong, she was in good spirits!I enjoyed our chat so much~ it made me smile for the rest of the day when I thought about it.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Thanks for the update Chen.
    Thanks for the update Chen. Let her know we are all praying for her and will be here when she gets back.
    Sparkle
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    sparkle1 said:

Thanks for the update Chen.
    Thanks for the update Chen. Let her know we are all praying for her and will be here when she gets back.
    Sparkle

Oh Chen,
    Thank you, thank

Oh Chen,

Thank you, thank you, for letting me know. When you talk to her again please tell her I've been thinking about her and hope she feels better everyday.

Hugs,
    Wanda
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    chenheart said:

I did!!!! She has my phone number and she gave me a call a few days ago! She sounded good, you'll be happy to know! She is tired, which is why she doesn't post here too regularly...it's just a lot of work for her to read and post and sometimes she doesn't feel quite up to it. Her voice sounded strong, she was in good spirits!I enjoyed our chat so much~ it made me smile for the rest of the day when I thought about it.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Bless you! You made my day.
    Bless you! You made my day. I am smiling now. :-)
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Great!
    Oh Chen, I'm so glad you heard from her! I worry about her so much.
    Linda
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631

Oh Chen,
    Thank you, thank

Oh Chen,

Thank you, thank you, for letting me know. When you talk to her again please tell her I've been thinking about her and hope she feels better everyday.

Hugs,
    Wanda

Thanks
    for the update Chen. I'm glad Meena called.
    Char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    cahjah75 said:

Thanks
    for the update Chen. I'm glad Meena called.
    Char

Great!
    Thanks for sharing Chen! I'm glad she sounds like she's doing good.

Sylvia
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Thanks for
    letting us know that she is ok. I keep her in my thoughts daily. Let her know we all care and are here for her.

Hugs,
    Georgia