Has anyone heard anything from Shortscake? It has been so long since she posted.

Alexis F
Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
It seems like forever that she posted, and, I know she was having a really rough time. I just wondered if anyone had heard from her or knew how to contact her.

Shortscake, praying for you and would love an update from you.

Lex

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    No...and while we're on the
    No...and while we're on the subject, BabeBussie ( hope I spelled that correctly) was having a hard time of it too...and that was quite a while ago. Sigh.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    chenheart said:

No...and while we're on the subject, BabeBussie ( hope I spelled that correctly) was having a hard time of it too...and that was quite a while ago. Sigh.

I always remember how she
    I always remember how she would end her posts with Girl Power! Miss her and pray she is doing well.

Sue :)
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Ritzy said:

I always remember how she
    I always remember how she would end her posts with Girl Power! Miss her and pray she is doing well.

Sue :)

I think of shortscake a lot
    I think of shortscake a lot and worry about her. Does anyone know her name. My brother spends a lot of time in Newnan, GA where I believe she said she lives. Maybe he could find a phone # or something.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    GayleMc said:

I think of shortscake a lot and worry about her. Does anyone know her name. My brother spends a lot of time in Newnan, GA where I believe she said she lives. Maybe he could find a phone # or something.

No, I don't know her real
    No, I don't know her real name. I wish I did. She hasn't posted in a very, very long time. She was always so upbeat even though she had so much going on.
  • Kylez
    GayleMc said:

No, I don't know her real name. I wish I did. She hasn't posted in a very, very long time. She was always so upbeat even though she had so much going on.
  • Kylez
    GayleMc said:

• Kylez
    GayleMc said:

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Kylez said:

We've done a couple of shout
    We've done a couple of shout outs to her in the past with no reponse. I often wonder how she is doing. I only wish that each and everyone of us would make personal contact with at least one person on the boards so we can keep updated. I feel like we get to know each other in a strangely intimate way and it concerns us when we dont hear from someone.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    natly15 said:

We've done a couple of shout
    We've done a couple of shout outs to her in the past with no reponse. I often wonder how she is doing. I only wish that each and everyone of us would make personal contact with at least one person on the boards so we can keep updated. I feel like we get to know each other in a strangely intimate way and it concerns us when we dont hear from someone.

I hate to say this and I
    I hate to say this and I wish it to not be true, but i dont think she is with us any more. I dont think she had anyone who would contact us, and she had pretty advanced and aggressive disease. I also think she would have contacted us. I love that girl she was always so upbeat and I am hoping my fears are not realized and she is out enjoying life.
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    chenheart said:

Chen
    Chen - do you have her name and address from the Christmas ornament exchange?
    Linda