Today was my last day of chemo! My Story!

Options
2»

Comments

• sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Congrats on completing
    Congrats on completing chemo, what a relief! Go out to celebrate. You deserve it.
    Sparkle
  • renee616
    renee616 Member Posts: 181
    Options
    sparkle1 said:

Congrats on completing
    Congrats on completing chemo, what a relief! Go out to celebrate. You deserve it.
    Sparkle

Thank you!
    Thank you to all you wonderful ladies! You sure know how to bring tears of joy to a girls eyes! I have lots of support, but hearing it from fella pink ladies means the world to me! I know you are all going through pretty near the same thing & understand exactly what each new step means! Thanks again on the congrats! I started out thinking it was going to take forever to finish chemo, but the time flew. I know the Rad time will fly as well. I hope where ever each of you are in your treatment, time is flying for you as well on your way to being cancer free forever! Hugs, Renee H
  • margz35
    margz35 Member Posts: 53
    Options
    renee616 said:

Thank you!
    Thank you to all you wonderful ladies! You sure know how to bring tears of joy to a girls eyes! I have lots of support, but hearing it from fella pink ladies means the world to me! I know you are all going through pretty near the same thing & understand exactly what each new step means! Thanks again on the congrats! I started out thinking it was going to take forever to finish chemo, but the time flew. I know the Rad time will fly as well. I hope where ever each of you are in your treatment, time is flying for you as well on your way to being cancer free forever! Hugs, Renee H

yay for you!!! :-)
    I had my 3rd one today T&C and my last one is on July 1. Can't wait to ring the bell!!
    Celebrate and be happy,
    Margz
  • ldpettit
    ldpettit Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Chemo
    Congrats on finishing your chemo!! I have no doubt you will do just as great with the radiation. Keep us posted!! Enjoy this time... and celebrate one more step completed towards the end of the treatment of your cancer and onto new beginnings!!
  • renee616
    renee616 Member Posts: 181
    Options
    ldpettit said:

Chemo
    Congrats on finishing your chemo!! I have no doubt you will do just as great with the radiation. Keep us posted!! Enjoy this time... and celebrate one more step completed towards the end of the treatment of your cancer and onto new beginnings!!

Anyone starting rads june 20th or close to?
    Thanks Girls! I go tomorrow to get "tatooed" for rads and again thursday for follow up i guess...then I officially start on june 20th. thought if someone else was starting close to the 20th we could compare notes!
    Renee H
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options
    renee616 said:

Thanks Girls! I go tomorrow to get "tatooed" for rads and again thursday for follow up i guess...then I officially start on june 20th. thought if someone else was starting close to the 20th we could compare notes!
    Renee H

Congrats Renee!!! I didn't
    Congrats Renee!!! I didn't have to go through chemo, so I don't know what you went through. I can only imagine how tough it was. Rads should be easy after all of that! If not, we're here for you. Good luck on the next leg of your journey~

Hugs~ Angela
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Congrats!!
    It must feel sooo good to be done with treatments. I am still going through taxol, second one on Friday (OUCH!). Wow...am I counting the days! Thank you for offering your help. I like your attittude! :) Good luck with the remaining of the treatments! :0)

God bless you.

Congrats Renee!

Congrats Renee!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Congrats!!
    It must feel sooo good to be done with treatments. I am still going through taxol, second one on Friday (OUCH!). Wow...am I counting the days! Thank you for offering your help. I like your attittude! :) Good luck with the remaining of the treatments! :0)

God bless you.

Congrats Renee!

Congrats Renee!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    renee616 said:

Thank you!

Good luck with rads. When
    Good luck with rads. When do you start rads?
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    renee616 said:

Renee H

Congrats Renee on becoming a
    Congrats Renee on becoming a chemo grad! Here's your diploma! lol

Good luck with rads!

Hugs, Lex
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Options
    IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE DOING SO WELL. I WISH YOU WELL DURING YOUR RAD'S. I'M SURE YOU WILL BE CALLED UPON FOR ALOT OF ADVISE AND COMFORT. YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT AND CAN OFFER ALOT OF COMFORT TO THOSE SISTER YET TO JOIN OUR GROUP.
    HUGS,
    ANNETTE
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    cavediver said:

Congrats!!!!
    What a great feeling to be able to say you are finished with chemo :-) Congratulations on getting through this part of the journey. Rads will be a breeze after chemo. Hope all goes well for you and we will all be ready to hear that you are dancing with NED soon!
    Hugs

Congrats Renee!
    ♥ Noel

Congrats Renee!

♥ Noel
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Congratulations Renee, I bet
    Congratulations Renee, I bet it feels good to be done with chemo! Rads will fly by. I think I hear the music very low and getting louder. Soon you will be dancing. Get out your dancing shoes Ned, is on his way. You go girl!! Take care sweetheart Kay,
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    carkris said:

Congrats relax recover and
    Congrats relax recover and continue to kick butt!!!

Huge congrats on completing
    Huge congrats on completing this milestone!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    renee616 said:

Thank you!

Big congratulations to you
    Big congratulations to you Renee!

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    GayleMc said:

Job well done!!! I'm sure
    Job well done!!! I'm sure you'll do well in rads. I, personally found it easier than chemo. So happy for you on finishing chemo.

Congrats!

Congrats!