Options
2»

Comments

• coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

Yikes!
    More power to you. I have NO desire to have a rat!

*hugs*
    Gail

She did it again!!!!
    Its nice to have someone to blame for duplicate and triplicate postings......
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I still have my son's two
    I still have my son's two cats from 4 years ago, my ex husbands cute dog he had to give away, 2 goldfish thatI said yes to from a school event 2 1/2 years ago (because I thought we wouldn't have them very long), and a canary that loves to sing that I thought would be a grand idea during chemo....

Cheers to your rat Steve!

Gail
  • sharpy102
    sharpy102 Member Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    plh4gail said:

I still have my son's two
    I still have my son's two cats from 4 years ago, my ex husbands cute dog he had to give away, 2 goldfish thatI said yes to from a school event 2 1/2 years ago (because I thought we wouldn't have them very long), and a canary that loves to sing that I thought would be a grand idea during chemo....

Cheers to your rat Steve!

Gail

I also just got two pets today...
    Woohoo!!! I also got two pets today...but I have to keep them hidden otherwise they'll take it away from...we cannot have pets in the children home. LOL Anyway, they are two milkweed bugs! I even named them: Mike and John. :) We used to have a goldfish here but we killed her...(long story how...but we really did.) Her name was Shahideh (I named her!!) and after she died, we kept the fish tank, so now Mike and John lives in there. :) I hope I won't get caught...I want to keep them, I want to have pets! I always wanted to have some sort of pet!!! When I had my parents they always said that when I'll be older I can choose what kind of pet I want, and I'll get one. Now I'm older, but still don't have pets..up until today! :)