The Pink Bus is headed your way!!!All Aboard!

Options
2»

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Just flew in from the great
    Just flew in from the great Northwest to ride that bus, even if I have to catch it at the doctor's office. I'm hoping that the pulmonologist can help you feel better, dearheart. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Fun Trip
    Wow, this bus trip is sounding great - please pick me up for the fun! Seriously Chen, I hope this Dr. has some answers for you and gets to the bottom of this nagging cough. Hugs, Linda
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    linpsu said:

Fun Trip
    Wow, this bus trip is sounding great - please pick me up for the fun! Seriously Chen, I hope this Dr. has some answers for you and gets to the bottom of this nagging cough. Hugs, Linda

I'll DRIVE the bus!
    which would look like a clip from the Sandra Bullock movie "Speed"...

Chen, I so pray that you get quick relief from this. I think it's awesome you walk and I know this is hindering you.

We're with you!

Love & Hugs,

Sylvia
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Chen
    so sorry I missed the bus but my thoughts are with you all the way. Hope you get some relief. I've been MIA too long and need to catch up with what's going on.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Chen
    Sorry I missed the bus today I was at work and did not know we were going. I do hope you got the relief you need and the answers to your questions.

Hugs,
    Georgia