“SUNDANCE vs CANCER” – The Results Post

124»

Comments

• pluckey
    pluckey Member Posts: 484 Member
    YIPPEE YAHOO!!!!!
    I am

YIPPEE YAHOO!!!!!

I am beyond happy to read this particular post.

Dude, you are SOOOO coming to Chicago for Colon Palooza.
    I already have accomodations covered for you, we just need to work on flights.

You can fund your trip with a Hugging Booth- you will have legions of semi colon fans and admirerers lined up around the block to plant a hug and big ol'kiss on your baddazz self!!!!!!

woo-hoo!!!!!!!
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Thanks So Much!
    Well, it looks like this post has "petered out."

There were several folks I wanted to see this and have a chance to post, but I have not seen them or they did not see it. Or maybe they saw it and said "forget it." LOL:)

I've always found it's so difficult for everyone to get a chance when you never really know who's on or off the board at any particular moment - we all have so much going on.

Thanks to everybody for such warm responses. It really is hard to believe at this moment. Just does not seem quite real to me yet.

I'm hopeful that it will stay with this, but always have my foot firmly planted in reality, so I'm always cognizant that this could come back on me again - but for now, I'll just do what I can do and what will be, will be.

The Book is under way and in progress - really good stuff going on there, but will talk about it another time perhaps.

Keep up the good jobs you are doing!

-Craig
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Thanks So Much!
    Well, it looks like this post has "petered out."

There were several folks I wanted to see this and have a chance to post, but I have not seen them or they did not see it. Or maybe they saw it and said "forget it." LOL:)

I've always found it's so difficult for everyone to get a chance when you never really know who's on or off the board at any particular moment - we all have so much going on.

Thanks to everybody for such warm responses. It really is hard to believe at this moment. Just does not seem quite real to me yet.

I'm hopeful that it will stay with this, but always have my foot firmly planted in reality, so I'm always cognizant that this could come back on me again - but for now, I'll just do what I can do and what will be, will be.

The Book is under way and in progress - really good stuff going on there, but will talk about it another time perhaps.

Keep up the good jobs you are doing!

-Craig

Suggestion ! you can advance weekly reports of the book!
    it would be great! .
    Take care Mate!
  • janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    pepebcn said:

Suggestion ! you can advance weekly reports of the book!
    it would be great! .
    Take care Mate!

Past the tissues, please.
    Past the tissues, please. Happy tears for you!!! If anyone should write a book, that would be YOU! Such an inspiration.
  • janie1
    janie1 said:

Past the tissues, please. Happy tears for you!!! If anyone should write a book, that would be YOU! Such an inspiration.

oops, again
    haha...chemo brain....I can't even spell. I meant "PASS" the tissues. I know, you all understand.
  • janie1
    janie1 said:

oops, again
    haha...chemo brain....I can't even spell. I meant "PASS" the tissues. I know, you all understand.
  • janie1
    janie1 said:

oops, again
  • Jane822
    Jane822 Member Posts: 50
    WooHoo!
    Wonderful news - gives hope to us all ...........
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    Jane822 said:

WooHoo!
    Wonderful news - gives hope to us all ...........

You Provide Such Inspiration for all
    Craig,
    You have Courage, Hope, and now Health. Prayers for your continued health to 2014.
    NB
  • charliesangel
    charliesangel Member Posts: 26
    CONGRATULATIONS
    Hi Craig,

Although I very rarely post I do check in most days... I wanted to congratulate you, I have followed your story for the past year or so and always knew you would pull through and be the winner. I have no doubt that you will remain the winner.

Caroline
    x
  • charliesangel
    charliesangel Member Posts: 26
    By the way...
    Forgot to mention that you are exceptionally well written, what a shame you don't use this talent more often...

x
  • greybeard64
    greybeard64 Member Posts: 254
    GREAT NEWS
    I know I am not around alot anymore, but...I sure liked checking back in and seeing this.
    good news for a good guy!!!

greybeard
  • dmdwins
    dmdwins Member Posts: 454 Member

GREAT NEWS
    I know I am not around alot anymore, but...I sure liked checking back in and seeing this.
    good news for a good guy!!!

greybeard

Thrilled!
    Craig,

I am thrilled to hear the news! I have always looked at how you have been pluggin along with ups and downs for many years but continue to end up on top! My hope is to try to do the same and be here for many more years.

Wising you the same.....many many more happy healthy years!

Smiles,
    Dawn
  • SueRelays
    SueRelays Member Posts: 485
    I SALUTE YOU!!!!
    I had to

I SALUTE YOU!!!!

I had to jump on the colorectal site JUST to read your post after Kathy told me you had posted an update! ALWAYS worth the trip :)!!!
  • emtwoods
    emtwoods Member Posts: 37 Member
    Hope
    Congrats Craig, and thank you for your story, and thank you for knowing there is hope out there. My husband is just starting this journey and he is just as determined to beat this as you. The last month he has had 3 surgeries, and just had his first flofox, at 42 years old with 3 kids still at home we are still numb and all I have heard and read from the powers that be is negitive. So thank you for reminding us this is a fight that CAN be won!!!!!

Jessica