Update on Bjmom1

Options
2»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Keep working on that bucket
    Keep working on that bucket list! I love that you got to cross something off! I'm really hoping the new chemo is easier on you and harder on the nasty cancer. Thank you for the update and I'll happily share some positive attitude with you.

Hugs,

Linda

I am hoping Barb that you
    I am hoping Barb that you will check in a lot more often.

Hugs and Love,

Angie
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Disney
    I will pray that you have strength to get a few more of the important things off your bucket list. Of course this entails an improvement of health for you. Gotta love those kids.
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Disney
    I will pray that you have strength to get a few more of the important things off your bucket list. Of course this entails an improvement of health for you. Gotta love those kids.

Hello Barbara
    I have been thinking of you. Sorry to hear the bad news. Praying for you, and your family. No one should have to endure what you are facing. My heart hurts for you, take care our dear friend Barbara.

Jennifer
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Hi Barbara,
    Glad you had a good time at Disney, I'm so sorry to hear your having such a bad time. When do you have the pet scan? Please let us know how it turns out. As always you are in my prayers Hugs to you darlin. Get your rest Your wrapped in prayer.

Praying for you Barb.

Praying for you Barb.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Hello Barbara
    I have been thinking of you. Sorry to hear the bad news. Praying for you, and your family. No one should have to endure what you are facing. My heart hurts for you, take care our dear friend Barbara.

Jennifer

Barbara .. Praying and sending you
    gentle hugs. You have so much to deal with right now, please continue the fight -- and never give in or give up.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Barbara .. Praying and sending you
    gentle hugs. You have so much to deal with right now, please continue the fight -- and never give in or give up.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

I hope that you will
    I hope that you will continue to keep us updated Barb. Praying for you as always.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Disney

I have been praying for you
    I have been praying for you Barb. Keep us updated.

Hugs, Jan
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Barbara
    I'm glad you had the opportunity to visit Disney with your son. I'm sorry though for what you are going through with the bone mets. I hope the new chemo shrinks the tumors. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Angie2U
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Barbara
    I'm glad you had the opportunity to visit Disney with your son. I'm sorry though for what you are going through with the bone mets. I hope the new chemo shrinks the tumors. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char

How are you doing Barb?
    How are you doing Barb?
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Angie2U said:

How are you doing Barb?
    How are you doing Barb?

Hoping and praying
    that all is clear in your liver. Let's also get those bone mets to stop growing!
    Best wishes, thinking of you. Marsha
  • Angie2U
    Options

Hoping and praying
    that all is clear in your liver. Let's also get those bone mets to stop growing!

I so agree with your post
    I so agree with your post Marsha! How are you doing?

Hugs, Angie
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Hoping and praying

Praying for you also
    Praying for you also Marsha!

♥ Kristin ♥