bone scan results...all clear!

Options
Gabe N Abby Mom
Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
Yipee!! My doc likes the word remission...and that works just fine for me. Now the next step is to get ready to go back to work in July.

Thank you again for all the support. I just don't have the words to adequately express how much it means to me.

Happy Hugs,

Linda

Comments

• grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    Congrats!
    That is so wonderful!!! Now rest up and do something fun before you go back to work,

Jennifer
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    grams2jc said:

Congrats!
    That is so wonderful!!! Now rest up and do something fun before you go back to work,

Jennifer

Oh yea... Linda
    If I could do back flips I'd do one for you, but I can't and I'd only hurt myself. I am so happy for you, I can imagine how you are feeling at this moment. Take the time to celebrate...

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Oh yea... Linda
    If I could do back flips I'd do one for you, but I can't and I'd only hurt myself. I am so happy for you, I can imagine how you are feeling at this moment. Take the time to celebrate...

Hugs,
    Lorrie

YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!
    Linda... Wonderful News!!! Party time before going back to work. We're all Happy to receive your Great results.

High 5 and a Big CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Happy Hugs back at cha!!!
    Mitzi ;0)
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    SO Happy
    Omg, Linda. I am SO happy for you. I know what a rough road this has been. Those 2 children in your picture must be pleased. So is NED a good dancing partner? You are always there for so many of us and we are glad that we have been able to be there for you, also.

IRENE
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

SO Happy
    Omg, Linda. I am SO happy for you. I know what a rough road this has been. Those 2 children in your picture must be pleased. So is NED a good dancing partner? You are always there for so many of us and we are glad that we have been able to be there for you, also.

IRENE

Great news
    What great news!!!! I am so happy for you as well as all the other Pink Sisters. Wishing you many many more good reports.

Lynn Smith
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

SO Happy

IRENE

Great news
    What great news!!!! I am so happy for you as well as all the other Pink Sisters. Wishing you many many more good reports.

Lynn Smith
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Magic to my ears
    when I hear such good news, so I can imagine the dancing that will be going on in your house tonight!

~Carol
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    camul said:

Magic to my ears
    when I hear such good news, so I can imagine the dancing that will be going on in your house tonight!

~Carol

Yea!!
    So happy for you Linda!! That is wonderful news!! God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • rhamilton1012
    rhamilton1012 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    YAY!!
    Congratulations!! What amazing news, I'm so happy for you and your family. Take the time to celebrate the good news :)
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

YAY!!
    Congratulations!! What amazing news, I'm so happy for you and your family. Take the time to celebrate the good news :)

OH YEAH!
    What a relief! couldn't be happier for you.....it is sooooooooo wonderful to hear good news on this board!

Wishing you continued good health..
    Hugs,
    Nancy
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

OH YEAH!
    What a relief! couldn't be happier for you.....it is sooooooooo wonderful to hear good news on this board!

Wishing you continued good health..
    Hugs,
    Nancy

Yahoo, Yippee, Hooray!
    Yeah, Linda! I like that word "remission", too. So happy for you!

Suzanne
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!

Fantastic!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
    Linda~Linda~Linda what a wonderful bit of news! Kicking up my heels for your remission which is fabulous!

♥ . .))(
    ♫ .(ړײ) ♫.
    ♥ .«▓» ♥.
    ♫ ..╝╚.. ♫

♥ RE ♥
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    RE said:

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
    Linda~Linda~Linda what a wonderful bit of news! Kicking up my heels for your remission which is fabulous!

♥ . .))(
    ♫ .(ړײ) ♫.
    ♥ .«▓» ♥.
    ♫ ..╝╚.. ♫

♥ RE ♥

Remission is a good word and happy you heard that today! Congrats
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I love, love, love your good
    I love, love, love your good news!!!!!!! It has made my day~ I can only imagine how much it made yours!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
  • RozHopkins
    RozHopkins Member Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    All clear
    More great news, thats two ladies posted happy news recently. Happy for you. Roz
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Happy
    Happy happy! Joy joy! Party prior to returning to work please. Then once you return to work, do not overwork yourself. Take it from a workaholic. Yes we need the bucks but there is more to life than money.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

Happy
    Happy happy! Joy joy! Party prior to returning to work please. Then once you return to work, do not overwork yourself. Take it from a workaholic. Yes we need the bucks but there is more to life than money.

So, so happy for you!
    Great news. Now try to relax and rejoice!

Hugs, Renee
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

So, so happy for you!
    Great news. Now try to relax and rejoice!

Hugs, Renee

Oh .. Linda, this is such good news ... I am so
    happy for you!!!! I bet your family is over the moon with delight. I am doing my hap hap happy dance for you, right now.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    YES!!!!
    That's awesome...congrats.

Sylvia