Two Kindred Spirits need the Magic Pink Bus and our Prayers for appointments on Wednesday and Thursd

Options
2»

Comments

• emamei
    emamei Member Posts: 146
    Options
    Thank you so much!
    Donna, Thank You So Much for putting the call out for me and for mwallace 1325.

Just a short post tonight. I have to get up tomorrow morning at 5am (PST) and must be at the hospital at 6am. My mastectomy surgery should begin around 7:30am and will take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours long.

I will be kept in hospital for one night and discharged sometime Thursday.

My girls are with their Uma and Grandpa tonight and will stay with them for until possibly Friday.

I appreciate all of your prayers, positive thoughts and energies.

I will post an update when I get home from the hospital.
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    emamei said:

Thank you so much!

Just a short post tonight. I have to get up tomorrow morning at 5am (PST) and must be at the hospital at 6am. My mastectomy surgery should begin around 7:30am and will take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours long.

My girls are with their Uma and Grandpa tonight and will stay with them for until possibly Friday.

Please save a sear for me too...
    You're in my thought and prayers for positive results!!!

Mitzi ;0)
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    emamei said:

Thank you so much!

We will be watching for your
    We will be watching for your update Emamei! Wishing you a successful surgery tomorrow and a super fast recovery!

Sue :)
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    on the bus
    I will work security. I like everyone to have maximum fun with no problems with the law. I like to see people push the envelope to the max (including myself) so that is why I want to volunteer for security services on this bus trip.
  • csr771
    csr771 Member Posts: 117
    Options
    Please Pick Me Up
    I never rode on the Pink Bus, but I'd like to come. It is hot here in Pittsburgh. I can only go if there is air conditioning on the bus because the tamoxifin makes me prone to hot flashes. Can someone save me a seat in the back. I want to be with the loud and laughing people. Is anyone bringing Pepsi or other soft drinks. I will go and get the cooler ready. What time should I be ready?
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Push over girls, I'm all in.
    Push over girls, I'm all in. Remember that I'm bringing beignets (no blowing powdered sugar on each other) and lots and lots of good wishes!
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I forgot to ask you to gas
    I forgot to ask you to gas up the bus for me today!!! Instead of a Memorial Day bbq with friends yesterday, I was drinking clear broth and eating jello right before the laxative for dinner ( yummmmo!) Today was the infamous Booty-Cam Exam! I am home now, and the Dr did not find anything suspicious~ YAY!!! YAY!!! But I am definately onboard for any an all who are being driven to and from appointments!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Chen, that is awesome
    Chen, that is awesome news!!! Now, go and celebrate Memorial Day. In my house, we never pay attention to dates, but celebrate the holidays when they fit into our healthcare schedules. Katherine has never known the concept of a holiday occurring on that actual date. So, try it!!! Congrats!
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options

Push over girls, I'm all in. Remember that I'm bringing beignets (no blowing powdered sugar on each other) and lots and lots of good wishes!

Maria,
    Prayer vigal started and sending positive thoughts and loving prayers at this moment.. You will wake up feeling energized with all the love here on the pink bus.

Jennifer will you get your butt back in on this side of the window, you're going to fall out girl. Somebody please strap her in her seat I thought I saw a police car heading in the other direction. I think they may be on to us...

You can dress them up but you can't take them anywhere.. LOL

Thinking of you Maria,
    Lorrie
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Options
    csr771 said:

Please Pick Me Up
    I never rode on the Pink Bus, but I'd like to come. It is hot here in Pittsburgh. I can only go if there is air conditioning on the bus because the tamoxifin makes me prone to hot flashes. Can someone save me a seat in the back. I want to be with the loud and laughing people. Is anyone bringing Pepsi or other soft drinks. I will go and get the cooler ready. What time should I be ready?

Did I miss the bus? Since
    Did I miss the bus? Since the kazoos got such a bad rap, I will bring harmonicas this time. NO? Hmm.. I'll have to think about it.

I'm sending positive thoughts, good 'juju', prayers, everything your way Ladies.

~jules
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options

Maria,
    Prayer vigal started and sending positive thoughts and loving prayers at this moment.. You will wake up feeling energized with all the love here on the pink bus.

Jennifer will you get your butt back in on this side of the window, you're going to fall out girl. Somebody please strap her in her seat I thought I saw a police car heading in the other direction. I think they may be on to us...

You can dress them up but you can't take them anywhere.. LOL

Thinking of you Maria,
    Lorrie

Ladies, thank you
    Ladies, thank you for all your good wishes. I'm truly enjoying sitting in the back with a "special brownie" and a glass of wine. My MO has known me for two years, so noise and general insanity are expected when I'm there. He's even having them mark off space in the parking lot for the "pink bus".

Emamei, hope you wake from surgery pain free, ready for a speedy recovery.

Thanks again. Thoughts and prayers for you all.

marge
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Good luck to both of you! I
    Good luck to both of you! I will be praying for you.

Hugs, Leeza
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    jnl said:

Good luck to both of you! I
    Good luck to both of you! I will be praying for you.

Hugs, Leeza

Marge,
    Thinking about you and praying you are hearing good news right about now.

Lorrie
  • emamei
    emamei Member Posts: 146
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you....
    Hello Ladies.

My mastectomy surgery went well yesterday. I went into the operating room feeling at peace thanks to all of you! Thank you all for your prayers, words and thoughts of encouragement, and for all the positive energy!

I felt surrounded by so much love and support. Thank you so much. I'm home now and going to have a nap.

Love, Maria xoxox