Oncologist Visit

Options
Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Memorial Day to you all. Hope you are all feeling well. As well as can be expected.
I was at the Oncologist Friday, My blood tests were ok. Not back to where I started from but satisfactory. Had like 4 highs and two lows. My platelets were 124 and my wbc was 4.2 So not too bad all in all.
So ok so far.I suppose I just can not do anything about the side effects. I just deal with it.
I just have not gotten rid of the tiredness. But anyway, in August I do my scan and back to the Oncologist. So will see.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Much love to you all.
Hilde

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Tiredness...
    Hi Hilde,
    Happy Memorial Day to you too. We got home yesterday from vacation and as nice as it is to get away, it always feel equally nice to get back home to familiar surroundings. I hear ya on the tiredness. I guess we just have to give it time and pray that eventually it will get better. I sure miss my old "perky" self! Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Options
    allmost60 said:

Tiredness...
    Hi Hilde,
    Happy Memorial Day to you too. We got home yesterday from vacation and as nice as it is to get away, it always feel equally nice to get back home to familiar surroundings. I hear ya on the tiredness. I guess we just have to give it time and pray that eventually it will get better. I sure miss my old "perky" self! Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)

Hilde and Sue
    Happy Memorial Day. Glad your test were good HIlde. Did you have fun on your vacation Sue?
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    JoanieP said:

Hilde and Sue
    Happy Memorial Day. Glad your test were good HIlde. Did you have fun on your vacation Sue?

Cold..Brrrrr
    It was nice being down on the river, but the weather was really cold, windy and rainy. Steve fished each day and caught fish, but after one day of freezing my bottom off that was it for me. Relaxed at the cottage reading and when the rain eased up I'd go for nice peaceful walks. Totally enjoyed the vacation and getting away. Missed Lizzy, but saw her as soon as we got back to town. Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Hilde those side effect's
    Hilde those side effect's will be with us for a while, unfortunately. Have a wonderful Memorial Day...... Vinny