Femara question?

mollyz
mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
I just got my perscription filled and would like to know what time do most of you ladies on famara take it morning/night? MollyZ

Comments

• leabow
    leabow Member Posts: 28
    femara
    I take mine at night. When I read the side effects, one was drowsiness.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    I take in the morning ~
    I take in the morning ~ easier for me to remember to take when I get up than to remember at night. Have hadno problems at all with it or the time. Susan
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Take it PM
    I take arimidex but my sister takes femara. They are very close chemically--both aromatase inhibitors. We both had trouble with extreme fatigue taking either one in the am. Both of us now take it in the evening and have done much, much better.
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member

Take it PM
    I take arimidex but my sister takes femara. They are very close chemically--both aromatase inhibitors. We both had trouble with extreme fatigue taking either one in the am. Both of us now take it in the evening and have done much, much better.

Thanks ladies
    I was thinking the same thing,I took allergy meds last Wednesday night and went to bible study and i could have declared i saw 2 preachers I was really drowsy. LOL thanks so much I will take my first tonight wish me luck and no side affects. MOLLYZ