Options

Comments

• Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

God bless you, Lisa. You
    God bless you, Lisa. You have been thru hell. Truly you have.

You are an amazing daughter. Your mom was so fortunate to have you, and she knew she was, too. She told me so, in her emails.

I wish you happiness and sunshine all the rest of your life. No one deserves it more than you.

Carlene
  • ocalalaurie
    ocalalaurie Member Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sending my prayers
    Lisa,
    Very sorry to hear your news. She is in a peaceful place now. Hugs to you.
  • Barbara53
    Barbara53 Member Posts: 652
    Options
    sweet time
    Lisa, when the shock wears off I hope you start smiling right away when you think of all the sweet time you spent with your mother over the last two years, and especially the last few months. You survived Palm Beach, after all, so you get to feel a bit punchy. Hold tight to Wendy and Camille and you will get through this. Best of luck with this day.

Your beautiful mother is in the hands of the Great Caregiver now, and I hear She is very good at what She does. Time for less worry, more peace.
  • Radioactive34
    Radioactive34 Member Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hugs

Hugs
  • LaundryQueen
    LaundryQueen Member Posts: 676
    Options

God bless you, Lisa. You
    God bless you, Lisa. You have been thru hell. Truly you have.

You are an amazing daughter. Your mom was so fortunate to have you, and she knew she was, too. She told me so, in her emails.

I wish you happiness and sunshine all the rest of your life. No one deserves it more than you.

Carlene

Dearest Lisa: you are such a
    Dearest Lisa: you are such a good daughter--it was so hard to do what you did & you still did it. Please stay with us as long as you can bear to--you have become part of our family it ain't over for you yet.

We've laughed with you & it's an honor to cry with you.

(((HUGS)))

LQ (Fang Fish Fan)
  • srwruns
    srwruns Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Heart breaking. What a
    Heart breaking. What a wonderful Mom and daughter combo! May you soon find serenity.
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    srwruns said:

Heart breaking. What a
    Heart breaking. What a wonderful Mom and daughter combo! May you soon find serenity.

So sorry LIsa
    Please stay in touch with us as you begin the next journey. We have a special bond. Condolences to your family.

Karen
  • carolenk
    carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    kikz said:

So sorry LIsa
    Please stay in touch with us as you begin the next journey. We have a special bond. Condolences to your family.

Karen

SAD, SAD, SAD
    Dear Lisa

My heart aches for you & for your family at this very sad time.

Kind regards to all,

Carolen
  • VictoriaSF
    VictoriaSF Member Posts: 165
    Options
    carolenk said:

SAD, SAD, SAD
    Dear Lisa

My heart aches for you & for your family at this very sad time.

Kind regards to all,

Carolen

stay strong,Lisa
    it is very sad. Condolences to your family.
    please stay strong as you always were.
    hugs
    Victoria
  • Mum2bellaandwilliam
    Mum2bellaandwilliam Member Posts: 412
    Options

stay strong,Lisa
    it is very sad. Condolences to your family.
    please stay strong as you always were.
    hugs
    Victoria

((hugs))
    oh Lisa , I am so saddened to hear your news, so sorry, Ive never met you or mum , but I am genuinely crying for you both. Its amazing how this board has brought us all close without ever actually speaking.
    Stay strong and think of all the good times you and your mum had together.
    I really and truly hate F*****g cancer.
  • Tina Brown
    Tina Brown Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    So sorry Lisa, I know your
    So sorry Lisa, I know your pain.
    Tina
  • jloe
    jloe Member Posts: 174
    Options
    You are wonderful
    We just don't know what to do when this happens. I also wanted someone on the other side to take care of my mom in such a bad way and just kept asking God to please take care of her. I think our moms are taking care of others in othr places.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • jonnie71
    jonnie71 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    I am so sorry you and ur
    I am so sorry you and ur family will be in my prayers. Hugs..jonnie
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    SO SORRY, LISA
    My prayers to you today, dearest Lisa. I know your pain. We will talk again when you're ready.

:(

Monika
  • Christine B.
    Christine B. Member Posts: 137
    Options
    mopar said:

SO SORRY, LISA
    My prayers to you today, dearest Lisa. I know your pain. We will talk again when you're ready.

:(

Monika

Dear Lisa,
    I have not replied since your post as I did not know what words to say that would help. My hope and prayer for you and your family is that the peace and healing may begin. Your mother will always be in your hearts. You did your job well for her.
    Much love as you begin this new journey,
    Chris
  • joan60
    joan60 Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Tears
    So sad to hear about your mom, may your heart eventually be at peace as you remember the good times!!! Hugs to you from afar..
    Joan.
  • lulu1010
    lulu1010 Member Posts: 367
    Options
    joan60 said:

Tears
    So sad to hear about your mom, may your heart eventually be at peace as you remember the good times!!! Hugs to you from afar..
    Joan.

I am so sorry
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I have been reading your posts and know that your were a wonderful daughter and did your very best for your mom. I know you are going thru real pain at this time and I know the mourning process is neccessary but I also believe that God heals all pain and in time He will heal yours as well. I pray that God carries you and your family thru these hard times. Take care and keep in touch. Hugs, Linda
  • vj1
    vj1 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    lulu1010 said:

I am so sorry
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I have been reading your posts and know that your were a wonderful daughter and did your very best for your mom. I know you are going thru real pain at this time and I know the mourning process is neccessary but I also believe that God heals all pain and in time He will heal yours as well. I pray that God carries you and your family thru these hard times. Take care and keep in touch. Hugs, Linda

Lisa
    I too am very sorry to hear your news. Dwell on the happy memories with your Mom, you will get thru this.

Verna
  • Disneynutt
    Disneynutt Member Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am so so sorry for you.
    I am so so sorry for you. Many hugs.