new car

Options
deeb111
deeb111 Member Posts: 141 Member
wow bought a new car my friend found it and said i think this is meant for u she said she had good vibe so yes i boght it or rather she did for me for nowand gave me this wonderful card with it saying how this was what she wanted to do for me of course i refused and said i needede to buy it so we get in car and she looks up and on the visor was this pink ribbon for bc wow we were both floored she thought it was mine but no it was not and from that moment on my whole day just kept falling into place and she looked at me and said you have had so much turmoil that this day was meant for me to have and i should just take and embrace the gifts and maybe she is right i am just going to do that everyday she is truly a remarkable person and the best friend and part of my family that anyone could ask for i know there are things that not even she will understand of this but she tries so hard and she is there even though i dont sometimes want anybody to be this wasa great day and i wanted to share good as well as bad here this is what is going to make me fight hard all the people i love in this world any way probably spelled things wrong and whatever else but this is real and im horrible on comp. and typing hope all goes well hope all feel well and i will pray for all of us

DEE

Comments

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Dee
    What a lovely friend. It is sometimes so hard to accept gifts, but that is just what they are is a gift from someone who loves us. This is her way of making your life better and remember it is usually the one who does the giving that gets the biggest reward, which was seeing the happiness on your face. ENJOY your gift and the love that surrounds it!

And remember that good news is as or more important sometimes than all the bad news!

My computer broke about a month ago. I mentioned to one of my sisters that my dog knocked my laptop off my kitchen table and it broke. Later that night, she and her husband called he had gone on line and bought me a new one that I could pick up the next morning at Best Buy. I was shocked and no that is too big of a gift. But as they explained it, there is so little that they can really do to make my life better right now, and this is one way that they could help me as I live on the computer these days. So I had to learn how to say thank you and embrace their love. (Of course she told me to shut the **** up when I resisted). It is awesome!
    ~Carol
  • jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    Options
    camul said:

Dee
    What a lovely friend. It is sometimes so hard to accept gifts, but that is just what they are is a gift from someone who loves us. This is her way of making your life better and remember it is usually the one who does the giving that gets the biggest reward, which was seeing the happiness on your face. ENJOY your gift and the love that surrounds it!

And remember that good news is as or more important sometimes than all the bad news!

My computer broke about a month ago. I mentioned to one of my sisters that my dog knocked my laptop off my kitchen table and it broke. Later that night, she and her husband called he had gone on line and bought me a new one that I could pick up the next morning at Best Buy. I was shocked and no that is too big of a gift. But as they explained it, there is so little that they can really do to make my life better right now, and this is one way that they could help me as I live on the computer these days. So I had to learn how to say thank you and embrace their love. (Of course she told me to shut the **** up when I resisted). It is awesome!
    ~Carol

Accept that you're so loved!!! =) Yahhhh!
    If your car was here I'd actually go outside and take a looksie at it!
    Which is saying a lot for me; I got this thing with people and their new/ cars:

Let me take it for a spin -- otherwise it's just showing off! lol just kidding
    (Of course, I AM an idiot-driver I live in Southern California =)

Anyhoo, sending warm thoughts on your great day, new car, and most of all for having such a caring and thoughtful friend.

Take care!
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on your new
    CONGRATULATIONS on your new car! What a wonderful friend!

Nancy
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Be thankful for your
    blessings even in the midst of trials.

Enjoy your car.

God bless,

Sylvia
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    car
    I have a hard time even with the small things people do as gifts>
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    pay it forward
    Just remember, for some people giving is part of who they are and it is very important to them. Especially now, people will want to do something since they can't fix this.

Accept the kindness and someday you will pay it forward.

Cindy