Just to forget C.

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
If you want a big fun take a look on tweeter to: "Queen_UK". then press any tweet to follow the whole thread since months ago, priceless , uproarious! just in case you need some fun !

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Tweet
    Don't tweet and I'm not really sure what it is, but thanks for the suggestion.

Kim
  • pepebcn

Tweet
    Don't tweet and I'm not really sure what it is, but thanks for the suggestion.

Kim

Easy Kim, you don't have to be registered to lurk !
    Just search " tweeter" then it will opens with a random thread, on the bottom of the page you will find SEARCH. Just type in there Queen_UK
    For finishing press any tweet of the queen to get the actualized thread!.Really recommend you , she is commenting obamas visit while having a gin tonic.LOL..
    Notice that ONE is herself and DoE. is the Duke of Edinburg!.
    It's a great way to spend the whole afternoon!
  • Annabelle41415
    Tweet
    Is she for real. Does she really get on there and tweet with people?

Kim
  • pepebcn

Tweet
    Is she for real. Does she really get on there and tweet with people?

Kim

No, is a character but the guy is the most witty person
    in the Internet, I highly recommend it to you, she speaks lots about Canada , just imagine that she has officially declared ginoclock! it means a gin tonic at four o'clock, but she is the sovereign of 15 countries around the world with different time tables, so...ginoclock every half an hour for her!.hahahaha!.
  • Annabelle41415
    pepebcn said:

No, is a character but the guy is the most witty person
    in the Internet, I highly recommend it to you, she speaks lots about Canada , just imagine that she has officially declared ginoclock! it means a gin tonic at four o'clock, but she is the sovereign of 15 countries around the world with different time tables, so...ginoclock every half an hour for her!.hahahaha!.

Funny
    Thought the posts were funny, especially about the Obama remarks. Not a huge fan of him so what she was saying didn't seem real to me, but totally understand why it was said. Thanks for the laugh.

Kim