For those thinking of Dana and Billy

Well...No more cyber hugs for us!! They are right across the hallway from Brendon and I! I got real live hugs from them!!!!!!!!

Billy is doing good and will be realized to Shadyside Family house tomorrow morning. He was sitting in a chair eating 4 oz of soup when I got to their room today. They both looked great and are so ready to continue on the path of their journey.

They will be here in Pittsburgh until Tuesday where I will gladly send them back to Maryland.
But ohhh how wonderful to get real hugs from them!!!!!

Comments

• unclaw2002
    unclaw2002 Member Posts: 599
    Susie,
    What room are you in?

Susie,

What room are you in? I will be there on Saturday. We are in room 407 at Shadyside - we are moving my mom and dad into an apartment and will be there until Monday.

Best,
    Cindy
  • Susie_Brendon
    Susie_Brendon Member Posts: 128

Susie,
    What room are you in?

Susie,

What room are you in? I will be there on Saturday. We are in room 407 at Shadyside - we are moving my mom and dad into an apartment and will be there until Monday.

Best,
    Cindy

Room will change
    Hi Cindy -
    Since Brendon hasn't had surgery yet and will be in ICU for a couple of days after surgery, we don't have a permanent room number yet. Find me at Shadyside or give me a call on Saturday!!! Look forward to giving hugs to you as well!!!!

Susie
  • unclaw2002
    unclaw2002 Member Posts: 599

Room will change
    Hi Cindy -
    Since Brendon hasn't had surgery yet and will be in ICU for a couple of days after surgery, we don't have a permanent room number yet. Find me at Shadyside or give me a call on Saturday!!! Look forward to giving hugs to you as well!!!!

Susie

Susie - message me with your
    Susie - message me with your number I sent you a private message with my cell number and your last name. I will touch base and perhaps check on you on Saturday while you are in the Hospital. Haven't been to ICU yet --- let me know the floor. Look forward to meeting you soon. The staff at Shadyside Hospital are really great. Cindy
  • Susie_Brendon

Susie - message me with your
    Susie - message me with your number I sent you a private message with my cell number and your last name. I will touch base and perhaps check on you on Saturday while you are in the Hospital. Haven't been to ICU yet --- let me know the floor. Look forward to meeting you soon. The staff at Shadyside Hospital are really great. Cindy

PRESBY HOSP
    Cindy - We are staying at Shadyside Family House but we are at the Presby Hospital.
    I sent you my phone!!!

Susie
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • linda1120
    linda1120 Member Posts: 389

PRESBY HOSP
    Cindy - We are staying at Shadyside Family House but we are at the Presby Hospital.
    I sent you my phone!!!

Susie

I am so glad
    Susie, I am so glad you are having the opportunity of getting those real hugs from others that truly know what you and Brendon are going through! It surely has lifted both of your spirits, as well as those also there.

You and Brendon are both in our prayers!!!!!!!!!! Give that big guy a hug from me.

Linda and Jim
  • Susie_Brendon
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

I will give her the message!
    I will see Dana in the morning...she is going to wait in the surgical waiting room with me for a bit! How superb is that!!!

Yes, Billy's issues are resolved...don't think they would let him go if they weren't! He's looking good and a little bit awnry even though I have just met him!

Thanks!
    Susie
  • Susie_Brendon
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

I will give her the message!
    I will see Dana in the morning...she is going to wait in the surgical waiting room with me for a bit! How superb is that!!!

Yes, Billy's issues are resolved...don't think they would let him go if they weren't! He's looking good and a little bit awnry even though I have just met him!

Thanks!
    Susie