hi everyone, been so long

Options

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Wooo Hooo!
    Oh boy a great doctor visit followed up by some R & R on the beach, sounds GREAT!!! Keep on doing what you are doing Meena it is reaping great benefits! You continue in my prayers, have fun on the beach!!!

RE

How great to come on and
    How great to come on and read this really good news about your test results Meena. I am so very happy for you!

You just get away and really enjoy the beach!

I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts!
  • Noel
    Options
    RE said:

Wooo Hooo!
    Oh boy a great doctor visit followed up by some R & R on the beach, sounds GREAT!!! Keep on doing what you are doing Meena it is reaping great benefits! You continue in my prayers, have fun on the beach!!!

RE

How great to come on and
    How great to come on and read this really good news about your test results Meena. I am so very happy for you!

You just get away and really enjoy the beach!

I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    sparkle1 said:

Meena - Good to read your
    Meena - Good to read your post. We missed you! Relax and enjoy the beach.
    Sparkle

God is SO Good!
    Oh, Meena--so, so happy for you. What a wonderful way to kick off your holiday weekend--and at my favorite place, the beach. Rest, relax, renew and rejoice!

Hugs, Renee
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Meena
    I am so happy for you having good news. Enjoy your weekend. You so deserve it :D
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

i am super excited to read
    i am super excited to read this meena :) i hope you have an extraordinary holiday weekend!
    *hugs*
    Heather

I forgot to wish you and
    I forgot to wish you and your husband a very happy Memorial Day weekend Meena!

Sue :)
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Such FANTASTIC news, Meena!
    Such FANTASTIC news, Meena! I am doing cartwheels, celebrating your good news and will make sure to raise a glass. We will make sure to continue with prayers and goodwill wishes for you and yours! Enjoy your day in the sun, I can picture it.

Big Hugs to you dear one.
    Love,
    Ines
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Amazingly sweet
    What great news. This is an inspiration once again. Enjoy the beach! My ex husbands family had a place in Menisquan(sp, NJ on the beach, had the most beautiful white sand! I am always happy to hear such good news:)
    ~Carol

Great news Meena! You have
    Great news Meena! You have made my day, my night and my year with this post!

You enjoy your trip to the beach and just relax and have fun!

Hugs and prayers,

Kylez
  • Noel
    Options

Such FANTASTIC news, Meena!
    Such FANTASTIC news, Meena! I am doing cartwheels, celebrating your good news and will make sure to raise a glass. We will make sure to continue with prayers and goodwill wishes for you and yours! Enjoy your day in the sun, I can picture it.

Big Hugs to you dear one.
    Love,
    Ines

Hoping you are sitting on
    Hoping you are sitting on the beach now, listening to the waves come in and are smiling from such good news that you received!

Love you Meena!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Meena
    I am so happy for you having good news. Enjoy your weekend. You so deserve it :D
    {{hugs}} Char

This has made my weekend
    This has made my weekend terrific now to read this good news about you Meena!

Lots of prayers and love coming your way from me!

Hugs, Leeza
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Great
    Gret to hear the good news and glad you are being good to yourself by going to the beach.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    sparkle1 said:

Meena - Good to read your
    Meena - Good to read your post. We missed you! Relax and enjoy the beach.
    Sparkle

Hoping you are having the
    Hoping you are having the best Memorial Day weekend Meena!

Hugs and prayers,

Angie
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Great news!
    It's always nice to hear good news! Glad you were given a good report. You deserve the rest...have fun!
    Pammy
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
    So, so happy for that good report, Meena! WOO HOO!!! Glad and relieved that all your hard work has paid off, been worth it.

Kind regards, Susan
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Yippee! Thank you so much
    Yippee! Thank you so much for sharing this happy news. You remain in my prayers. Have a blast at the beach!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Great news!
    It's always nice to hear good news! Glad you were given a good report. You deserve the rest...have fun!
    Pammy

How was the beach Meena?
    How was the beach Meena? How are you feeling?

Hugs, Debby
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Great news!
    Pammy

How was the beach Meena?
    How was the beach Meena? How are you feeling?

Hugs, Debby
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Meena, it was sooooo good to
    Meena, it was sooooo good to read your wonderful news. I know you had a relaxing time at the beach and I hope you are still there. Keep your positive outlook and by all means keep up with the "great" news about yourself. Love you and sending big (((hugs))) to YOU!!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Meena, it was sooooo good to
    Meena, it was sooooo good to read your wonderful news. I know you had a relaxing time at the beach and I hope you are still there. Keep your positive outlook and by all means keep up with the "great" news about yourself. Love you and sending big (((hugs))) to YOU!!

Yea!
    So happy to hear good news! Hope you have(had) a nice time at the beach! God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Yippee! Thank you so much
    Yippee! Thank you so much for sharing this happy news. You remain in my prayers. Have a blast at the beach!

Love your happy news Meena!
    Love your happy news Meena! I hope you had beautiful weather and got to enjoy the beach. Update us when you have the time.

Hugs, Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Yea!
    So happy to hear good news! Hope you have(had) a nice time at the beach! God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice

Hoping and praying that your
    Hoping and praying that your Memorial day weekend was absolutely fabulous Meena!

The pink sisters would love to hear about it.

Hugs and prayers,

Angie