UPDATE: OK. Tomorrow is the day I start Taxol.

Options
LoveBabyJesus
LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
edited June 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
So, I will be thinking of all of you. And I will imagine you are all there with me.

Thank you for all your support sisters!

Comments

• ElizabethB
    ElizabethB Member Posts: 89
    Options
    prayer to you
    Good luck and my prayer go out to you xoxoxxo
  • ElizabethB
    ElizabethB Member Posts: 89
    Options
    double post????
    what causes this??????oh well good luck and a big hug
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

double post????
    what causes this??????oh well good luck and a big hug

Hitting the "Post Comment"
    Hitting the "Post Comment" button more than once.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck
    Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow LoveBabyJesus with the start of Taxol! We'll all be with you! That's a guarantee!

Sue :)
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    You can do it
    Taxol can be nasty but you can do it.

We are all here cheering for you,

Jennifer
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

You can do it
    Taxol can be nasty but you can do it.

We are all here cheering for you,

Jennifer

We're in your cornor...
    All will go Extremely Well!!!

You're in my thoughts and Prayers!!!

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    we're in the room with you. I hope it is all going well for you today. My first was a long day but all went very well.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Ok...
    Interesting experience. Chemo is a strange thing.

I had my treatment last Friday and the infusion went OK. I was there forever. The premeds made me feel so loopy and sleepy.

The next day I felt good - like nothing had happened to me. Then...suddenly...BOOM! I felt so achy and weak. I felt like I had a bad flu, without the fever. My pains worsen on day 3 and 4 - OUCH! I also got nuelesta the day after, so that was quite a combo. Today I am starting to feel better. To my surprise I experienced ovarian pains (only one - hmm...). I didn't get my period this month, so I assume it's the chemo. Called my dr. and they said it's a common side effect. Today it is better as I went for a walk this AM.

Should I expcet the same effect for next time? Worse? Better? Joints and bones hurt a lot for those two days.

Thank you all for your support!!!
  • QuiltingMama123
    QuiltingMama123 Member Posts: 124
    Options

Ok...

I had my treatment last Friday and the infusion went OK. I was there forever. The premeds made me feel so loopy and sleepy.

The next day I felt good - like nothing had happened to me. Then...suddenly...BOOM! I felt so achy and weak. I felt like I had a bad flu, without the fever. My pains worsen on day 3 and 4 - OUCH! I also got nuelesta the day after, so that was quite a combo. Today I am starting to feel better. To my surprise I experienced ovarian pains (only one - hmm...). I didn't get my period this month, so I assume it's the chemo. Called my dr. and they said it's a common side effect. Today it is better as I went for a walk this AM.

Should I expcet the same effect for next time? Worse? Better? Joints and bones hurt a lot for those two days.

We are all so different....
    We are all so different with how we react to our chemo, no one answer is right.... My reaction was different each time, but the joint pain was a constant each time. Like you, the pain lasted for 2-3 days - Nuelesta is probably the main cause. It also took my body longer to bounce back each time-fatigue really set in after the third treatment. I told my husband that I didn't understand why I felt so exhausted and he reminded me that I was being poisoned every 3 weeks. Hang in there. You can do it - you are much stronger than you realize. Just be kind to yourself, remember that it will get better and that there is an end date. That fact helped me through the worse moments. You are in my prayers!
    :) Anna
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Ok...

Sorry that you felt bad,
    Sorry that you felt bad, but, glad to know that you are feeling better now.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣