2»

Comments

• Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options

Hello Everyone,
    thank you so

Hello Everyone,
    thank you so much for your warm welcome :o)

Nice to visit you all again.. the juju feels pretty good around here. I'm excited and anxious for Stephanie as she nears her surgery time... what an odd bunch of feelings and thoughts around stuff like this...as we get to step thru each phase of the journey~

I've been so blessed w/ having this vacation time, to digest this new diagnosis and enjoy my nest. Weather's been warm and my college son is home for the long weekend with all his friends and exploits..My front room is a wreck, but its great having all the kids around.

In the mail I received a fat envelope of forms to fill out for the surgeon and another lab thing in the mail....this felt weird... I already delegated a file box for all this medical stuff.

Husband comes home from work w/ positive stories the guys have told him of their wives' issues w/ cancer, I'm glad he's talking about it with people. He really hates the idea of mastectomy, shoots that possibility right down, because they suggested lumpectomy at the biopsy appt. He's always been a boob guy~ ;o)

blessings to all!

Anne

Something for your hubby to
    Something for your hubby to consider -mine is quite a boob guy too...i talked with a plastic surgeon before i decided on which surgery to have, mastectomy or lumpectomy.....i ended up choosing bi-lateral mastectomies with reconstruction...my new boobs are HUGE, perfectly round, always perky, and look way better than my old ones did (and my old ones looked pretty darn good!). I also didn't have to have radiation since I had mastectomy.
    *hugs*
    Heather