I am glad you were with me on the Pink Bus~ I definately needed the cheering up today...thanks, Kind

Options
2»

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Claudia, you are one amazing
    Claudia, you are one amazing kindred spirit!! I've been lurking on the boards and not posting much lately. When I saw your post, it broke my heart. BUT, you, as the others have pointed out, are one fighting spirit and you will prevail. You are surrounded by the love of your family and of course your sisters here. Sending ALL the positive thoughts and vibes your way to help you beat this beast one more time. I've got my GRRR on with you and I'll be there, so lean on me. I love you like a sister and am rooting for your victory. (((Hugs)))
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Well Chen, this is news none
    Well Chen, this is news none of us wants to hear. Your doctor wrote you an RX for Xeloda, but will you have any other tests to confirm that something new is going on? No matter what, you have all of us Kindreds lifting you in positive energy and prayer. Warm hugs to you, dear sister. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Claudia, you are one amazing
    Claudia, you are one amazing kindred spirit!! I've been lurking on the boards and not posting much lately. When I saw your post, it broke my heart. BUT, you, as the others have pointed out, are one fighting spirit and you will prevail. You are surrounded by the love of your family and of course your sisters here. Sending ALL the positive thoughts and vibes your way to help you beat this beast one more time. I've got my GRRR on with you and I'll be there, so lean on me. I love you like a sister and am rooting for your victory. (((Hugs)))

Sending all
    my positive energy you're way! I've been away for awhile and when I saw your post I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach! - I so hope you get answers soon so you can fight this &*%(#@$ disease once and for all! I know you will do it with grace and courage.
    Take good care of you during this time - I'm getting my GRRRR ready!
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Well Chen, this is news none
    Well Chen, this is news none of us wants to hear. Your doctor wrote you an RX for Xeloda, but will you have any other tests to confirm that something new is going on? No matter what, you have all of us Kindreds lifting you in positive energy and prayer. Warm hugs to you, dear sister. xoxoxoxo Lynn

We've got your back!

Suzanne
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Chen -- Hang in there - you
    Chen -- Hang in there - you are so strong. And strong people WIN (with God behind). Simple.

I will pray for you too.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Love and prayers to our 50ft
    Love and prayers to our 50ft woman-- That would be you Chen!! As others have said, I'm in your corner with my boxing gloves helping you to fight like a "GRRRRRRR girl".
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options

Chen -- Hang in there - you
    Chen -- Hang in there - you are so strong. And strong people WIN (with God behind). Simple.

I will pray for you too.

:(

:(
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    'We do what we have to do,
    'We do what we have to do, so we can do what we want to do.' You keep showing us over and over that's the best way to deal with this beast...I'll GRRRR right next you and the other kindreds...

Hugs,

Linda
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Bummer
    What a bummmer. I know somehow you will make the best of this lousy sassa frasssa rassin news.