not sure how this page works, how do I talk to someone on here?

sinee
sinee Member Posts: 196 Member
thanks, for help

Comments

• Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Hi Sinee,
    You can talk to us

Hi Sinee,
    You can talk to us just the way you did! Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you before.
    Welcome to a great group of people, even though you probably didn't want to be here :)
    Just write what's on your mind in the subject and we'll answer.

If you want to send a private message, that is to the left under CSN email.

Hugs,
    Wanda
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944

Hi Sinee,
    You can talk to us

Hi Sinee,
    You can talk to us just the way you did! Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you before.
    Welcome to a great group of people, even though you probably didn't want to be here :)
    Just write what's on your mind in the subject and we'll answer.

If you want to send a private message, that is to the left under CSN email.

Hugs,
    Wanda

Hi Sinee,
    Yup this worked... Just post what's on your mind and you should get responses. Too funny.. I just read Wanda's post.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Welcome to the club none of us wanted to join!
    The initiation sucks but the friendships and support are GREAT. Just post a question any time or you can pm someone as well.
  • jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    skipper54 said:

Welcome to the club none of us wanted to join!
    The initiation sucks but the friendships and support are GREAT. Just post a question any time or you can pm someone as well.

Hi Sinee - sorry you have cause to be here, but glad you found us! Welcome and please know you can ask, tell, and just vent all you want here. We so get it. =)
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Just click on reply on the first post
    or click on post a discussion to start you own. I just bumped up the where are you from post. It's a great way to 'locate' our sisters.

Nice to meet you, and so sorry it is under these circumstances.

Sue
  • sinee
    sbmly53 said:

Just click on reply on the first post
    or click on post a discussion to start you own. I just bumped up the where are you from post. It's a great way to 'locate' our sisters.

Nice to meet you, and so sorry it is under these circumstances.

Sue

thanks
    Thanks everyone, I have been on the chat and that has been a wonderful help, I really just found the discussion boards, and really liked what I have read so far. Very encouraging and seems like everyone is ok with the down days that happen too. Thanks a lot for all the responses. Sinee
  • sinee
    Thanks, all, big help having
    Thanks, all, big help having you all here, and I too am sorry that you are here. Grateful for the friendships that I have developed on the chat. Looking forward to messages and answering others when I think I can help a bit. We are all in this together for sure. God Bless.
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    sinee said:

Thanks, all, big help having
    Thanks, all, big help having you all here, and I too am sorry that you are here. Grateful for the friendships that I have developed on the chat. Looking forward to messages and answering others when I think I can help a bit. We are all in this together for sure. God Bless.

Hi Sinee :)
    I hope we can

Hi Sinee :)
    I hope we can help when you need it on here. We're a great "family" on here. Although I'm sorry you have to be here because of cancer I'm glad you've found us.
    *hugs*
    Heather