Your personal expiration date 11-21-20xx?

Options
2»

Comments

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

Nope, not even if there were
    Nope, not even if there were a guarantee, Rat Face. No deal with the devil for me. I cannot say I'm afraid of dying, am afraid of dying in pain tho or dying scared and alone. I also don't want to leave Nizzy. Only because no one would take care of him like I do.

I would never want to know that info. I can't say I am actually scared of 'death' tho. I love each day like it would be my last anyway. I have done that since I watched my brother pass away at just shy of 21. Drives home that 'life is too short' saying. Eat, Drink, and be Merry...and all that. ..

Noodle
    Though we might not be the mother that you are, you can know that if the noodle ever needed a home, he has one with us....

Jazzy and Kali....
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Noodle
    Though we might not be the mother that you are, you can know that if the noodle ever needed a home, he has one with us....

Jazzy and Kali....

Awww
    Thank you John. You know how he hates Thor. He and Jasper were like maniacs on the deck today play fighting. Thor was apparently cranky and put the kibosh on that today.
  • cwcad
    cwcad Member Posts: 117
    Options

Awww
    Thank you John. You know how he hates Thor. He and Jasper were like maniacs on the deck today play fighting. Thor was apparently cranky and put the kibosh on that today.

Don't want to know
    I live each day as a gift. Now that I have survived the cancer and the treatments I would opine that there are a lot worse things than dying. Thank goodness for chemo but the heck with the after effects.

It is easy to think of eternity if one believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins.
  • honeybelle22
    honeybelle22 Member Posts: 70
    Options
    SASH said:

Expiration Date
    Facebook had a survey that you could fill out to see when you would expire. Based upon the survey, I died 7 years ago.

Good One Sash
    Sash, I enjoyed that so much....I roared....thanks I needed that.
  • mswijiknyc
    mswijiknyc Member Posts: 421
    Options
    well . . .
    for myself, he!! no. surprises can be fun, for one, and I would probably give myself a heart attack with anxiety knowing how much I still haven't gotten done, for two.

For Patrick . . . not when we first got married, but maybe once we reached the point of no return. trying not to be a downer, but thinking realistically.

That and maybe I wouldn't have had to break the 11th Commandment so often - Thou Shalt Not Spill Beer.