Why wait?

Options
2»

Comments

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Ayse
    I love your enthusiasm and zest for life, just go for it!! You know that you are not going alone, we are all coming with you, bus or no bus. Proud of you for making this decision, it is a good one and the best thing is, before the heat sets in. Would love to hear when you reach your destination.

Have a safe trip.
    Hugs
    ~Carol
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Oh Ayse let the adventures
    Oh Ayse let the adventures begin.....now we expect to hear all about what you are up to and how much fun you are having in your new digs! Go get em girl!

Hugs,

RE
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Best wishes...
    ... for much success and contentment in the future!

You GO, girl!

Kind regards, Susan
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Ayse
    That is the way to do it! Just make up your mind and go. Life is to short to worry about everything. Enjoy your new life!

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Why wait indeed
    Follow your heart and you can't go wrong. Good luck.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    OMG! Ayse
    you never cease to amaze me girl! You are so right, why wait! Since you will now be living in the Big Apple, maybe you can join us in PA this October???? I hope all goes well and take your time looking for a house.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • QuiltingMama123
    QuiltingMama123 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    Outstanding!! Enjoy your
    Outstanding!! Enjoy your new life in your new home town! The Big Apple is very, very lucky!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are awesome!
    Loving your attitude, sister! Please let us know how the new life is going. Can't wait to hear all about it.

PS. I am doing something kind of similar, though not as gutsy. We are finally buying our dream country home in the mountains!! I am so excited!!
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Wow, you are awesome!
    Loving your attitude, sister! Please let us know how the new life is going. Can't wait to hear all about it.

PS. I am doing something kind of similar, though not as gutsy. We are finally buying our dream country home in the mountains!! I am so excited!!

Way to Go!
    How awsome, Ayse! Sometimes we overthink too many things and don't go with our gut. You go, girl!

Suzanne
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options

Way to Go!
    How awsome, Ayse! Sometimes we overthink too many things and don't go with our gut. You go, girl!

Suzanne

Did I tell you?
    How much I appreciate and treasure all your beautiful words? I really want to take the time
    and thank you all for getting me through. YOU got me through this and my friend in NYC
    and the one in Seattle. I really didn't have anybody here, it was the worst feeling in the world
    to come home alone after my mastectomy and not have a hand to hold or a shoulder to lean
    to but I had YOU. And I really felt bad. Whether you know it or not you guided me through
    this entire journey and held my hand. I would have really felt lonely and lost without you.

I treasure each one of you soo! Just wanted you to know this! You have a special place
    in my heart, each one of you. You will all be with me on this journey.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    aysemari said:

Did I tell you?
    How much I appreciate and treasure all your beautiful words? I really want to take the time
    and thank you all for getting me through. YOU got me through this and my friend in NYC
    and the one in Seattle. I really didn't have anybody here, it was the worst feeling in the world
    to come home alone after my mastectomy and not have a hand to hold or a shoulder to lean
    to but I had YOU. And I really felt bad. Whether you know it or not you guided me through
    this entire journey and held my hand. I would have really felt lonely and lost without you.

I treasure each one of you soo! Just wanted you to know this! You have a special place
    in my heart, each one of you. You will all be with me on this journey.

Hugs,
    Ayse

Ayse
    You really are an inspiration to us all. When you settle in, can we have a housewarming party???? We'll be with you all the way. Go for it!!!!
  • Dot53
    Dot53 Member Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Ayse....
    So happy you decided to come back to NY!! We are so fortunate to have you back in our great state!! I just wish we lived closer to each other... I'm at one end and your at the other...

Best wishes,
    Dot