TraciInLA could you gas up the bus for Susie09's mamo on Tuesday??????

Options
2»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Susie I'll be there!!!!
    Susie I'll be there!!!! There's nothing we can't do when this group gets on that bus!
    Someone save me a seat cuz' last time I had to sit on someone's lap and I won't mention her name, but she complained the whole time of how heavy I was! :)

Okay, okay so I've gained a few pounds!!!!!!!

See you all there.

Hugs,
    Wanda

I'm in the bus too!
    Wouldn't miss it for anything! I want to be there to show you how much we love you Susie and how supportive we are of you.

Wanda, you sure made me laugh! LOL

See ya tomorrow Susie!

Hugs and Love,

Lex
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Susie I'll be there!!!!
    Susie I'll be there!!!! There's nothing we can't do when this group gets on that bus!
    Someone save me a seat cuz' last time I had to sit on someone's lap and I won't mention her name, but she complained the whole time of how heavy I was! :)

Okay, okay so I've gained a few pounds!!!!!!!

See you all there.

Hugs,
    Wanda

I'm in the bus too!
    Wouldn't miss it for anything! I want to be there to show you how much we love you Susie and how supportive we are of you.

See ya tomorrow Susie!

Hugs and Love,

Lex
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

I'm in the bus too!

See ya tomorrow Susie!

Hugs and Love,

Lex

This bus IS magic!
    So of course we'll all dance out of there with happy news from your doctor, Susie!

And VickiSam, that wasn't Victoria and Ayse in the back...it was my girlfriend, Trace. She actually has a history of this. Many years ago, in her younger (and firmer) days, she was driving alone from California to Arizona, and was driving on the highway behind a big semi with a bumper sticker that said, "If you got good t**s, show 'em!"

So she did. The driver saw her in his rearview mirror, and honked his horn and waved at her.

Since a lot of us don't actually have t**s (good or otherwise) anymore...if we come upon any of those bumper stickers...Trace will be there for us.

:-) Traci
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Washing my 'driving gear' from last weeks' trip ...
    bring my 'special blend' of coffee, along with double fun 'rice crispy' treats.

I think I may have to make a special trip to the 99 cent store to buy a bag of apples .. I can use these apples to toss at the Sisters in PINK -- who get "out of control in the back of the bus". Yes, I saw you in my mirror, mooning other vehicles -! I swear, I saw Victoria and Ayse .. flashing a few male motorist, as well!

I promise our sisters in PINK, will behave this trip!

Vicki Sam

Vickisam,
    sorry but I have to side with Traci on this one, if you got the
    buns showem! I know you liked it.. I saw you smile

The road is long, the mind is idle and what better to do
    but a little Flash and run or is it Moon and run?

Ayse
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

This bus IS magic!
    So of course we'll all dance out of there with happy news from your doctor, Susie!

And VickiSam, that wasn't Victoria and Ayse in the back...it was my girlfriend, Trace. She actually has a history of this. Many years ago, in her younger (and firmer) days, she was driving alone from California to Arizona, and was driving on the highway behind a big semi with a bumper sticker that said, "If you got good t**s, show 'em!"

So she did. The driver saw her in his rearview mirror, and honked his horn and waved at her.

Since a lot of us don't actually have t**s (good or otherwise) anymore...if we come upon any of those bumper stickers...Trace will be there for us.

let me come but!
    You will have to stop at my oncologist office i have a Dr. appt. I want be long i just have to see him and let him know what's going on with me and then he'll set up a pet/scan appt.that i have been excited about and then we can leave I'd like to sit in the middle of the bus please!:) MOLLYZ
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

let me come but!
    You will have to stop at my oncologist office i have a Dr. appt. I want be long i just have to see him and let him know what's going on with me and then he'll set up a pet/scan appt.that i have been excited about and then we can leave I'd like to sit in the middle of the bus please!:) MOLLYZ

Traci .. I adore that story of Trace -- having met her
    on several occasions, I can only imagine the stories -- stocked in her memory banks.

It is so wonderful that we can dare to dream this magical whimsical trip that we so often take to offer support, hope and love to one another.

Cheers to another supportive, interesting, and at times, uncontrolled bus trip.

Twisted Sister, Vicki Sam
  • VickiSam
    Options
    mollyz said:

let me come but!

Traci .. I adore that story of Trace -- having met her
    on several occasions, I can only imagine the stories -- stocked in her memory banks.

It is so wonderful that we can dare to dream this magical whimsical trip that we so often take to offer support, hope and love to one another.

Cheers to another supportive, interesting, and at times, uncontrolled bus trip.

Twisted Sister, Vicki Sam
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Me, too!
    Can't get enough of Traci's kazooing!. I'm all for stopping along the way for the others appts - bathroom breaks!

Sue
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Me, too!
    Can't get enough of Traci's kazooing!. I'm all for stopping along the way for the others appts - bathroom breaks!

Sue

Smell that?
    It's the brownies baking. You know, the special ones.

I'll be out front waiting for the pink party bus to come around the corner.

And see, it wasn't me misbehaving this time. It was Trace. Those Trace/i's are troublemakers:)

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

This bus IS magic!

I'll be there for you Susie!
    If you don't mind picking me up, I would appreciate it. Last time I got a little tipsy on the way home celebrating the good news, so, I don't think I should drive.

By the way, who is driving? Please don't say Traci! lol

These pink bus trips are so great! We always get good news for our pink sister and it just makes celebrating it with them that much more fun.

So, see you tomorrow?

Sue :)
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    chenheart said:

Do you mind to drop me off
    Do you mind to drop me off at my Drs appointments as well on Tuesday? I have my GP in the morning, and ( shudder!) onco doc in the afternoon. Had labs drawn Friday, so that my onc can let me know how/if I am responding to treatment. Tuesday evening I am going to a Lance Armstrong Foundation fundraiser dinner; a local restaurant owner hosts this event once a year and this year I am in his newsletter as to why we need to keep funding cancer research. That's a place I never wanted to see my name in print!! So ladies, I would really love to be distracted with the likes of you on the Party Bus! Thanks sooooo much!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Chen
    I don't think we can drop you at your appointment, I think we will all have to wait, hopefully they won't make us wait on the bus... it would be much more effective if they let all of us wait in the office with you!
    Keep supporting the need for funding for research. In case most of you don't know, only 2-3% of all monies collected goes to advanced breast cancer research and unless if we could increase that number, we could change stage IV from terminal cancer to a *chronic* disease.
    Keep fighting and we will take you both to your appointments and stay!

Hugs to both of you,
    ~Carol
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-0
    I'll bring fruit salad and lots of support!

Hugs,

RE
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I am on it too!! :0)

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    RE said:

:-0
    I'll bring fruit salad and lots of support!

Hugs,

RE

I am running late, but,
    I am running late, but, don't forget to pick me up too.

Hugs to you Susie,

Debby
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options

We're holding hands here on
    We're holding hands here on the hic... Pink bus, deep into our hic.. prayer vigil. What's in them brownies?

Thinking about you Susie...
    Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • VickiSam
    Options

We're holding hands here on
    We're holding hands here on the hic... Pink bus, deep into our hic.. prayer vigil. What's in them brownies?

Thinking about you Susie...
    Hugs,
    Lorrie

Lorrie .. Between Victoria's 'special' brownies and
    Ayse's -- alcohol cocktails laced with .!!#!#$ -- our trips are magical to the the very least! LOL

Vicki Sam
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Lorrie .. Between Victoria's 'special' brownies and
    Ayse's -- alcohol cocktails laced with .!!#!#$ -- our trips are magical to the the very least! LOL

Vicki Sam

I love the "special"
    I love the "special" brownies! LOL I'll be aboard!

Hugs, Leeza