~~Can You Spare A Prayer For Me Please?~~

susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
I dread this Tuesday as I go for my mammogram and my ultrasound. I am just like all of you pink sisters, I am scared, nervous and do not want to go. But, I know I have to.

I am sure everything will be fine, but, I thought I could use some extra prayers. It sure can't hurt, right?

So pink sisters, can you say a little prayer for me on Tuesday? I would sure appreciate it!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Comments

• sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Susie
    Positive vibes are heading your way.We'll be there with you. take care. Pat
  • GrowingSoul
    GrowingSoul Member Posts: 18
    Sending prayers, courage and
    Sending prayers, courage and hope your way.
    And also will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Prayer
    No one will ever convince me that prayer didn't make my journey so far easier.... so I will send one up for you tomorrow

Jennifer
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    For sure Susie!! I get all
    For sure Susie!! I get all my scans in June and although I know I'll do whatever I need to do if I'm not happy with the results, it's a bit unnerving. Prayers and bunches of hugs!!

By the way, are you happy with the finalists on Dancing and American Idol? I say go Kirsti and go Scotty. :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Sending prayers, courage and
    Sending prayers, courage and hope your way.
    And also will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Sure I will say a prayer for
    Sure I will say a prayer for you Susie. I know everything will be fine! I'll be waiting to hear your good results.

Hugs, Jan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    natly15 said:

For sure Susie!! I get all my scans in June and although I know I'll do whatever I need to do if I'm not happy with the results, it's a bit unnerving. Prayers and bunches of hugs!!

By the way, are you happy with the finalists on Dancing and American Idol? I say go Kirsti and go Scotty. :)

Susie .. Positive thoughts and prayers
    are coming your way! I will also be on the bus tomorrow so I can be with you, before, during and after your mammo.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Susie, Best wishes for good
    Susie, Best wishes for good results. xoxoxo Lynn
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    All you need ( and more!)
    All you need ( and more!) from the Kindred Spirits is with you tomorrow!
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    chenheart said:

All you need ( and more!)
    All you need ( and more!) from the Kindred Spirits is with you tomorrow!

You don't even need to ask..
    You don't even need to ask.. Like it or not, you're stuck with us. Prayers coming and I'll be chanting on the bus...

Lorrie
  • susie09
    natly15 said:

Yes Natly, I am happy with
    Yes Natly, I am happy with the results on DWTS! They are my 3 favorites. Just not sure who I really want to win. I do love Kirstie, so, I am probably rooting for her more than the others.

And yes, go Scotty!

HUGS!
  • susie09

You don't even need to ask..
    You don't even need to ask.. Like it or not, you're stuck with us. Prayers coming and I'll be chanting on the bus...

Lorrie

Thanks Lorrie! I like being
    Thanks Lorrie! I like being "stuck" with my pink sisters! You are all so sweet!

Love you pink sisters!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    susie09 said:

Thanks Lorrie! I like being
    Thanks Lorrie! I like being "stuck" with my pink sisters! You are all so sweet!

Love you pink sisters!

I know these tests are
    I know these tests are worrisome Susie, but, look at all of the support you have. Only good results will come to you.

Hugs, Diane
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    natly15 said:

You have my prayers Susie
    You have my prayers Susie and I am crossing my fingers and toes too for you!

I will be anxiously waiting to see you post that you are Dancing with NED!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    natly15 said:

double post

sorry
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    DianeBC said:

I know these tests are
    I know these tests are worrisome Susie, but, look at all of the support you have. Only good results will come to you.

Hugs, Diane

You got it, Susie
    It is so scary--I'm due in June and it's already getting into my thoughts. I'm sending all my positive energy and prayers for a perfect result for you.

Hugs, Renee
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    You've got it sister!
    Nancy

You've got it sister!

Nancy
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

You've got it sister!
    Nancy

You've got it sister!

Nancy

We all know how scary these
    We all know how scary these tests can be Susie, but, I am positive that we are going to read only good news from you.

When will you get your results? Tomorrow?

Praying for you,

Angie
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Adding my positive vibes to the pot
    Susie,

wishing you a great outcome, try to relax.

Love,
    Ayse
  • susie09
    Angie2U said:

We all know how scary these
    We all know how scary these tests can be Susie, but, I am positive that we are going to read only good news from you.

When will you get your results? Tomorrow?

Praying for you,

Angie

We will get the results
    We will get the results Angie right after the mammo and ultrasound. Or, as soon as the radiologist reads them, which I hope is quick.

My hubby and a couple of girlfriends are going with me, so, I will have support other than all of my wonderful pink sisters. Not sure my hubby is happy about my girlfriends going, but, he can't stop them. They talk a LOT. LOL
  • ilferro1
    ilferro1 Member Posts: 20
    Prayers
    Prayers going out to you starting now!