Happy Vacation Sue

COBRA666
COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
Sue,
Have a great vacation for the next week. You certainly deserve it.Oh yea, I will send you my address so you can send me some of that salmon. 20 LBS.SHOULD DO IT. LOL John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

Comments

• forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Me too!
    Hi Sue,

Send me some salmon too. I wish I could go with you, it sounds like so much fun. Have a great time and a great catch with your new boat...

Peaceful healing,
    Lisha
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    forme said:

Me too!
    Hi Sue,

Send me some salmon too. I wish I could go with you, it sounds like so much fun. Have a great time and a great catch with your new boat...

Peaceful healing,
    Lisha

Thanks..
    Thanks guys....been packing and checking things off of my to do list, but I think I'm just about ready. My son and his wife may come down next Thursday and Friday and bring baby Lizzy. The cottage is 2 bedrooms and completely furnished, so Lizzy should be very comfortable, and by then I will be missing her "big time"! I went over today and held her for about an hour and it tugged at my heart when I left. Anyways...I will check in after we get there and get settled in. Looks like it's going to be cloudy with off and on showers for the better part of next week, but I really don't think I'll melt if I get a little bit wet..ha! I'll keep you all in my prayers with happy positive thoughts. Love ya...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
    You can go to Bridge R.V Park and Campground in White Salmon Washington and look at the web site where we will be staying. It shows the cottage and the beautiful R.V Park our friend owns. Wish you all could come!
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    allmost60 said:

Thanks..
    Thanks guys....been packing and checking things off of my to do list, but I think I'm just about ready. My son and his wife may come down next Thursday and Friday and bring baby Lizzy. The cottage is 2 bedrooms and completely furnished, so Lizzy should be very comfortable, and by then I will be missing her "big time"! I went over today and held her for about an hour and it tugged at my heart when I left. Anyways...I will check in after we get there and get settled in. Looks like it's going to be cloudy with off and on showers for the better part of next week, but I really don't think I'll melt if I get a little bit wet..ha! I'll keep you all in my prayers with happy positive thoughts. Love ya...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
    You can go to Bridge R.V Park and Campground in White Salmon Washington and look at the web site where we will be staying. It shows the cottage and the beautiful R.V Park our friend owns. Wish you all could come!

Being there
    We will all be there in Spirit.Just like you will be here. John
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    COBRA666 said:

Being there
    We will all be there in Spirit.Just like you will be here. John

John
    I was able today to access site. Maggie