OT: Bah humbug American Idol

CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
Maybe I'm a sore loser but I hated to see Haley go off (and James). Blah!

Comments

• jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    I'm a huge country fan, but
    I'm a huge country fan, but I thought that Scotty would be eliminated this week.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    jk1952 said:

I'm a huge country fan, but
    I'm a huge country fan, but I thought that Scotty would be eliminated this week.

I am no longer interested in American Idol ...
    Funny, right. My James is gone, and now Haley. Not a sore loser, just not-interested. I've watched American Idol since day 1 .. It doesn't matter if Lauren or Scotty wins .. I will not purchase any of their music .. not my scene!

I will buy ... anything James puts out!!!!

Rock and Roll Queen ... forever!!!!

Vicki Sam
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    VickiSam said:

I am no longer interested in American Idol ...
    Funny, right. My James is gone, and now Haley. Not a sore loser, just not-interested. I've watched American Idol since day 1 .. It doesn't matter if Lauren or Scotty wins .. I will not purchase any of their music .. not my scene!

I will buy ... anything James puts out!!!!

Rock and Roll Queen ... forever!!!!

Vicki Sam

Scotty..
    Is our hometown boy!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    MAJW said:

Scotty..
    Is our hometown boy!

MAJW -- Hoping that Scotty wins now that I know he
    is your hometown boy. I also know that he is a devoted Christian and all around clean - cut young man.! KUDOS for 1 of the good guys!

Vicki Sam
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    I think Scotty will win. I
    I think Scotty will win. I was hoping James and Scotty would be in the final 2. I still cant believe James didnt make it to the end. Not a Haley fan, since James isnt there I'm ok with the final 2. I think Lauren has a beautiful voice, she just needs to gain more confidence.
  • CypressCynthia
    natly15 said:

I think Scotty will win. I
    I think Scotty will win. I was hoping James and Scotty would be in the final 2. I still cant believe James didnt make it to the end. Not a Haley fan, since James isnt there I'm ok with the final 2. I think Lauren has a beautiful voice, she just needs to gain more confidence.

I agree Scotty will win. He
    I agree Scotty will win. He has worked hard, he's cute and has a nice voice. Guess I'm just not a country fan, but he should have a great country career.
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member

I agree Scotty will win. He
    I agree Scotty will win. He has worked hard, he's cute and has a nice voice. Guess I'm just not a country fan, but he should have a great country career.

Not a big Country Fan... But
    Scotty and Lauren are both good. Love to see Scotty perform... how he handles the mike and sings with his head tilted... Cute, BUT my favs are gone, so I don't have a preference betweent the two. I'm sure Scotty will win, since all of the young girls are voting for him.

My bet is all top 5, including Pia will have amazing careers in the music industry.

Mitzi ;0)
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Cynthia
    I'm with you. They were my favs! I think Scottie will win and he is a sweetheart with a lot of talent, just not my cup of tea.
    Char
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    VickiSam said:

is your hometown boy. I also know that he is a devoted Christian and all around clean - cut young man.! KUDOS for 1 of the good guys!

Vicki Sam

Hoping Scotty wins!
    Jan

Hoping Scotty wins!

Jan
  • survivorbc09
    VickiSam said:

Vicki Sam

Hoping Scotty wins!
    Jan

Hoping Scotty wins!

Jan
  • survivorbc09
    VickiSam said:

Vicki Sam

Hoping Scotty wins!
    Jan

Hoping Scotty wins!

Jan
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Cynthia
    I'm with you. They were my favs! I think Scottie will win and he is a sweetheart with a lot of talent, just not my cup of tea.
    Char

SCOTTY SCOTTY SCOTTY!!!!

SCOTTY SCOTTY SCOTTY!!!!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

SCOTTY SCOTTY SCOTTY!!!!

SCOTTY SCOTTY SCOTTY!!!!

Scotty!!
    Scotty and Lauren have been my 2 favorites since day 1. I did get to where I really liked James and I thought he would win it. I was shocked when he went before Hayley I did not like her. I did at first but she got to cocky. I do not even listen to country music but I used to all the time. I mainly just listen to praise and worship and contemparary Christian now. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member

Scotty!!
    Scotty and Lauren have been my 2 favorites since day 1. I did get to where I really liked James and I thought he would win it. I was shocked when he went before Hayley I did not like her. I did at first but she got to cocky. I do not even listen to country music but I used to all the time. I mainly just listen to praise and worship and contemparary Christian now. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice

I Agree with Cypress Cindy
    Hated to see Haley and James go... Also Pia. The finale would be sooo much different with them. Scotty and Lauren are good, but... two country finalist. i would have liked more diversity in the final selection. I'm not excited about who wins... But my bet is on Scotty.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I miss James
    I think both good...tough call who will win....but I am saying she will
  • CypressCynthia
    MAJW said:

Scotty..
    Is our hometown boy!

Congrats to all of the Scotty fans
    Congrats to all of the Scotty fans