PINK FIRE TRUCKS!

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
My daughter alerted me to the Pink Fire Truck tour that was in a nearby town so I decided to check it out. I have posted several photo's in the expressions gallery if you are interested in seeing them. It was a very powerful site to see, each fire truck is covered with hand written messages.

Comments

• Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Pink Fire Trucks~~WOW
    Thanks for posting the pictures, RE. What a beautiful event. It reminded me of Water Fire in October when all of Providence, RI was lit in pink.
    It made me cry too so I can feel how you felt.

Thanks again for sharing!
    HUGS,
    Wanda
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I love the picture of the
    I love the picture of the birds too. :>)
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Marcia527 said:

I love the picture of the
    I love the picture of the birds too. :>)

I too, enjoyed your pictures of the Pink Fire Trucks
    and what they represent. Thank you for sharing :-)

Vicki Sam
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    VickiSam said:

I too, enjoyed your pictures of the Pink Fire Trucks
    and what they represent. Thank you for sharing :-)

Vicki Sam

Gave me goosebumps.. Thank
    Gave me goosebumps.. Thank you.

Lorrie
  • Punkindo
    Punkindo Member Posts: 113
    Wow
    I love it!!! The pictures are amazing, but it must have been awesome to see them in person.
  • RE
    :-)
    I am glad you all enjoyed the photo's, it is a great event and educational as well. They had literature on early detection, the gel foobs with the pea inside to help give folks an idea of what a lump could feel like and addresses of where to go for mammo's, health assist and such. The firemen were there and they were so supportive and so kind, while we were there they took a group photo with an adorable little boy who is fighting cancer. Reading the signed trucks was also moving, a very good event you simply cannot miss a parking lot with 4 huge pink fire trucks.

Hugs to all of you!

RE
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    I did get to see the Pink Firetrucks last year at our Heaven Can Wait cancer walk. They are great. I don't know if they will be here this year or not. I will find out soon as our walk is on June 5.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    ladyg said:

I did get to see the Pink Firetrucks last year at our Heaven Can Wait cancer walk. They are great. I don't know if they will be here this year or not. I will find out soon as our walk is on June 5.

Hugs,
    Georgia

My propane company
    My propane company has their trucks painted pink. I talked to the owner and he told me his 2 sisters are survivors.It was good talking to him and seeing how he supports bc. It is hard to get my husband to wear anything pink but he did wear a bracelt for me. He won't do anything pink to the car.

Our propane company also gave all customers pink pens.Very nice and they had pink ribbons on them.It is my favorite pen.

Lynn Smith
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

My propane company
    My propane company has their trucks painted pink. I talked to the owner and he told me his 2 sisters are survivors.It was good talking to him and seeing how he supports bc. It is hard to get my husband to wear anything pink but he did wear a bracelt for me. He won't do anything pink to the car.

Our propane company also gave all customers pink pens.Very nice and they had pink ribbons on them.It is my favorite pen.

Lynn Smith

Just looked at your pictures
    That is so cool, never seen anything like that. Wow !!!!!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Kat11 said:

Just looked at your pictures
    That is so cool, never seen anything like that. Wow !!!!!

I love the pictures
    Look very cool and powerful
  • RE

My propane company

Lynn Smith

Pink Propane
    Oh Lynn I would love to see pictures of those trucks are they on the internet anywhere?