It's a go

Well, went today for consent and meetings with psych eval and nutritionist. I passed all the requirements and got my first neupogen shot today. Tomorrow morning I have surgery for the trifusion port.

I know there are other options if this doesn't work, but damn it's scary guys.

My sister made it in today and I am extremely grateful. I know how much it hurt to ask her to come for so long.

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    We are with you...
    Hi Beth,
    Well....I wish you didn't have to go this route, but if it keeps you in a l-o-n-g remission, then it will all be worth it. I did some reading today about trifusion
    port/catheters...even looked at some pictures. It's pretty amazing the way they do all of this. Good luck tomorrow and know you are in my prayers. So glad your sister is here to help you out. Take care dear lady...Love ya... Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    We are there!!!
    Just remember we are all there with you. john
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    good luck
    wish you well, praying for you! Vinny
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    With you
    Beth,

We are all with you as you start this journey.

You're in my prayers.

Love,
    Donna
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Good news
    Dear Beth,

Great, your sister will be with you. YOu are on your way to better things.

Love Maggie
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    WISH
    Beth
    You are on the journey to good health. I wish your sister could keep us updated when you aren't feeling up to it. My prayers are with you strong lady!!! Glad you sister is here.
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    JoanieP said:

WISH
    Beth
    You are on the journey to good health. I wish your sister could keep us updated when you aren't feeling up to it. My prayers are with you strong lady!!! Glad you sister is here.

My sister Mary
    I've already shown her where this is and what my user name and password is. Her name is Mary and I've asked her to do it when I am too tired to type myself.

I'm very grateful she's here too, I need her.

I'll talk to you later, kind of sore this evening.

Beth
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    dixiegirl said:

My sister Mary
    I've already shown her where this is and what my user name and password is. Her name is Mary and I've asked her to do it when I am too tired to type myself.

I'm very grateful she's here too, I need her.

I'll talk to you later, kind of sore this evening.

Beth

sister
    Hi Beth,

So happy that your sister Mary is with you. I am looking forward to saying hello to her also.
    Please rest up and know that I am thinking of you and keeping you close in my heart.

Lisha