Good PET scan results

Options
I've only ever posted here a few times but I got my PET scan results that were taken after round two of my escBEACOPP finnaly.

My Hematologist said that the results were "fabulous" and that he "couldn't of hoped for a better result" which is alot considering the terminology doctors usually seem to use, and have used in the past; words like "adequate response" ect ect aren't often encouraging.

He said that there was no active signs of the disease anywhere on the scan. I'm starting my next round of chemo so pretty much almost at the halfway mark too! I don't know what the full results of the PET scan were as I often see discusses here with people getting into nitty gritty values. I'm just not one for understanding all that.

Comments

• forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news
    Hi Christopher,

I just wanted to say congratulations on your scan. That is wonderful news. So very happy for you. Enjoy..

Lisha
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Happy for you!
    Hi Christopher,
    I'm very happy for you, and I hope the rest of your treatments go well. It's always a good feeling when you reach the halfway mark. Hang in there and best wishes.
    Sue..(FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    awesome!
    Great news!!!! Vinny
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Options
    Good news
    Dear Christopher,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful news. I think everything is more than great. Your
    hematologist used the word fabulous.

All my love and prayers. Maggie
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Options
    Great
    Chritopher,
    What great news.!!!! Enjoy life.
  • CountryGal7557
    CountryGal7557 Member Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your Life
    Christopher, Enjoy your young life to the best every day!!! Janelle =)