I'm turning 20!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    You're an inspiration to us all
    Happy birthday Kat. Your are a wonderful young woman with exceptional strength and courage. Hope you had a great weekend. Congratulations on completing your rads. Like you said, thats a great b-day present.
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    Options
    Happy 20th birthday!
    Happy 20th birthday! Congratulations on making a TREMENDOUS difference and you go girl!

Nancy
  • dmdudra
    dmdudra Member Posts: 50
    Options
    you are very brave
    I just read your profile and I would like to say that I think you are very brave...I hope and pray for nothing but the best for you... this is round two for me... my mom died of this nasty disease 20+yrs ago...I was diagnosis in Jan 2009.... and recurrence in June 2011... If you need somebody to chat with please feel free to let me know..Take care, stay Strong Diane
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    dmdudra said:

you are very brave
    I just read your profile and I would like to say that I think you are very brave...I hope and pray for nothing but the best for you... this is round two for me... my mom died of this nasty disease 20+yrs ago...I was diagnosis in Jan 2009.... and recurrence in June 2011... If you need somebody to chat with please feel free to let me know..Take care, stay Strong Diane

Have a wonderful wonderful
    Have a wonderful wonderful birthday and many many more! congrats on finishing treatment!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    carkris said:

Have a wonderful wonderful
    Have a wonderful wonderful birthday and many many more! congrats on finishing treatment!

Congratulations!!!
    Best wishes on your birthday! Best of luck and many more years to come!
    New Flower
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    HaPpY BiRtHdAy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are an inspiration to many! Hoping you have a wonderful celebration planned for finishing treatment and then another one for turning 20! Keep that wonderful attitude you have and enjoy life and all the adventures ahead of you. Hugs
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    HAPPY YEARS to COME!
    Happy Birthday Kat! You are an inspiration to me. I remember your posts from before - hope Dad is doing well. I often thought of him too. Glad you are doing well and are about to be done with radiation. My birthday wish to you is to have another 70 years of healthy life, and happiness.

God bless you.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    dmdudra said:

you are very brave

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!