So Tired And So Many Questions

Faithful_Angel
Faithful_Angel Member Posts: 86
Im the caregiver to my father he is 57, Been diagnosed with stomach cancer/moved to esophagus. Im trying to do everything esentially on my own. Im so wore out physically and emotionally. He's Stage IV. Today we have two different appointments I've had no sleep yet again due to my unruly schedule.

Im really hoping today goes well i'm not exactly in the mindframe i'd like to be and generally am in. Maybe a shower will help that let us all hope. Finding out today if surgery is going to happen even just stretching of his espohagus so he can once again eat and drink would be a blessing.

Just really having a hard time today. Less than two hours before the first appt. The Serenity prayer comes to mind... I need it today.

God Bless everyone in thier journey to make it through the day!!!

Comments

• Tina Blondek
    Tina Blondek Member Posts: 1,500 Member
    Thinking of you
    Hello Angel
    Your dad is so blessed to have you as his daughter. You are doing a great job as his caregiver. He could not ask for more. We will also be praying for both of you that all goes well. Take care of yourself the best you can. You do not need to be losing sleep and getting run down. Dad needs you at your best. Let us know how it all turns out. Hugs to you and your dad.
    Tina in Va
  • Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    praying the prayer for you
    Remember to breathe, FA. That is so important right now.

Take care and let us know how it goes at the appointment.

Hugs.