Reconstruction Surgery - Needs to Talk

csr771
csr771 Member Posts: 117
edited May 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
Sisters: Roseann's posting was buried in a 2007 thread. She is looking for some discussion about reconstruction. I don't know if she will be having TRAM, DIEP or LAT. I moved her posting up. Here it is --

------------------

I really want to talk to you I'm going to have this same surgery in a couple of weeks and i would like to talk to you about it if i could.Can you please email me at thcojc776@yahoo.com and i will reply with a phone number i just want to talk with someone who has been where i am going. Thank you

ROSE ANN

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Rose Ann
    I opted for a bi-lateral mastectomy back in January 2010. Tissue Expanders, as well as exchange to saline implants.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance ... You can private message me, if you so choose.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    VickiSam said:

Rose Ann
    I opted for a bi-lateral mastectomy back in January 2010. Tissue Expanders, as well as exchange to saline implants.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance ... You can private message me, if you so choose.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Sorry Rose Ann,
    I saw your

Sorry Rose Ann,

I saw your post earlier, but I had the same surgical procedure as Vicki Sam (tissue expanders behind the chest wall) and I knew it wasn't what you were asking about. Sorry I can't help more. Love and prayers coming your way for a solution.

Hugs,
    Lorrie