Options
2»

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    robang13 said:

Praying and sending good
    Praying and sending good thoughts our way!

Angela

Thoughts and prayers are
    Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Hugs, Megan
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    LVG
    hope all went well with your surgery on Tuesday. Rest, heal and when you're able drop us a post. In the meantime I'll be thinking of you and praying for a positive outcome.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Hoping...
    .. your surgery went well, with very best wishes for speedy recovery - as easy as possible.

Kind regards, Susan

Hoping you are healing
    Hoping you are healing quickly from your surgery.

Hugs, Debby
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    robang13 said:

Praying and sending good
    Praying and sending good thoughts our way!

Angela

Not only am I thinking of
    Not only am I thinking of you, but, I am sending prayers too.

Hugs, Leeza
  • LVG
    LVG Member Posts: 128
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

LVG
    hope all went well with your surgery on Tuesday. Rest, heal and when you're able drop us a post. In the meantime I'll be thinking of you and praying for a positive outcome.
    {{hugs}} Char

Thank you
    Feels great to know so many have thought of me and have sent positive thoughts my way. Thank you so much. Have not yet dischared - but I am taking it easy, resting and following doctors orders.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    LVG said:

Thank you
    Feels great to know so many have thought of me and have sent positive thoughts my way. Thank you so much. Have not yet dischared - but I am taking it easy, resting and following doctors orders.

You keep resting, healing
    You keep resting, healing and following the doctor's orders and you will be home in no time. I have been praying for you and will continue.

HUGS!
  • LVG
    LVG Member Posts: 128
    Options
    susie09 said:

You keep resting, healing
    You keep resting, healing and following the doctor's orders and you will be home in no time. I have been praying for you and will continue.

HUGS!

Finally
    I am now being discharged from having had surgery this Tuesday. No cancer was found on grapefruit sized cyst/tumor on the ovary. So, he removed both Fallopian tubes and ovaries. I am very thankful to God for a good report.

I am also thankful to know that so many of you pushed me through this procedure!
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    LVG said:

Finally
    I am now being discharged from having had surgery this Tuesday. No cancer was found on grapefruit sized cyst/tumor on the ovary. So, he removed both Fallopian tubes and ovaries. I am very thankful to God for a good report.

I am also thankful to know that so many of you pushed me through this procedure!

AMEN!
    Happy to hear the great news. I hope you have a good recovery. Remember to rest and let others spoil you. :)
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    Options

AMEN!
    Happy to hear the great news. I hope you have a good recovery. Remember to rest and let others spoil you. :)

How did it go? How are you
    How did it go? How are you doing? I am thinking of you and praying for you! Please update us when you can.

(((HUGS)))

Nancy