Feel remarkably well - day after first Cytoxan/Taxotere chemo - others felt well too? when does it h

Options
2»

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Eva
    we are all different. I felt fine after my chemo (T/C). About 2 days after Neulasta shot I would sleep most of 2 days and had body aches like the flu. I was given saline solution as part of my chemo along with anti nausea meds. I never got sick. The Dex made me want to eat. I did get more tired at the 5th and 6th treatments. Hang in there and I hope all goes well. Keep hydrating - it does help flush the chemo through your body.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • ender
    ender Member Posts: 167
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Eva
    we are all different. I felt fine after my chemo (T/C). About 2 days after Neulasta shot I would sleep most of 2 days and had body aches like the flu. I was given saline solution as part of my chemo along with anti nausea meds. I never got sick. The Dex made me want to eat. I did get more tired at the 5th and 6th treatments. Hang in there and I hope all goes well. Keep hydrating - it does help flush the chemo through your body.
    {{hugs}} Char

Thanks for the replies! I
    Thanks for the replies! I have been out of it since last night. Think that was my lowpoint for this time around. My scalp is sore and itches, taste buds shot, mouth swollen, skin breaking out and just tired tired. Was nauseated last night but never took any meds. Now I think I might even get myself together to do some work from my bed. The wonders of laptop computers :) Take care guys and thanks for sharing!

Eva