Options
2»

Comments

• plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    thxmiker said:

I am sorry to hear that you
    I am sorry to hear that you are in pain. The neuropathy is terrible for me too. When one stops Chemo the neuropathy still gets worse before it gets better. My onc tells me 6 months before it gets better.

My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
    Best Always, mike

Gail and Mike
    Thank you both! I researched vitamins and supplements on the internet and I'm trying those along with the Lyrica.

Love and hugs, Gail
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    plh4gail said:

Gail and Mike
    Thank you both! I researched vitamins and supplements on the internet and I'm trying those along with the Lyrica.

Love and hugs, Gail

at
    I am beginning to really dislike drs. intensely. I asked my onc. if there was anything that would give me some relief. No, he said. nothing. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    plh4gail said:

Gail and Mike

Love and hugs, Gail

at
    I am beginning to really dislike drs. intensely. I asked my onc. if there was anything that would give me some relief. No, he said. nothing. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    jjaj133 said:

at

The only time I get relief
    The only time I get relief is when I take the Lyrica and Ambien and sleep. I ditto your grrrrr!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    jjaj133 said:

at

if its posssible appreciate your doctors strong points and forgi
    what i think you maybe feeling is frustration with your medical system. the doctors provide care based on protocols based on care and legal risk mitagation. after i clearly realised this fact, i tell my doctors what i propose and they can say definitely not, yes but its on your own head. i accept this is my position now, and its many of ours.

i try to see the positive in everything and everyone. now agreed its very hard sometimes.

often we can get second opinions, i did and they were all pretty much the same.
    so it means the medical advice you are receiving is supportive of initial advice anyway.

just rambing........ but yes the lack of care over sideeffects is so frustrating.....

hugs,
    pete