How has work treated you at time of need?

Options
2»

Comments

• katznc
    katznc Member Posts: 70
    Options

I do most everything email
    SO I have a copy...most times they will NOT reply in remail...for me to keep log. I do have file already started for this situation...dates , times..who I SPOKE To etc..and on my online calender...just in case..

Thanks..

Denise

good luck
    I hope this all works out for you. The one thing you have to remember is you do not need the added stress. Whatever you do, it will not change what your work does. You come first as does your health. I was so worried about losing my job that after mast. went back to work in 3 weeks. i hardly missed any work after that and did not do some of the things I should have like go to PT. Guess what !! I lost my job about a month after I got the all clear.

Its good to keep a file but take it out of the office and keep it out of the office and updated and include everything that was said to you and when all the way back as far as you can go. The only use it has though is if you did get let go and you wanted to sue or report them. Being reminded of how horrible they are is not productive to your health.

Best of luck to you.