In honor of Mother's Day.....how many......

Options

Comments

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    natly15 said:

So happy you asked. They
    So happy you asked. They were a great motivation when I was going thru treatment. 2 sons, 2 daughter in laws, 2 granddaughters and 2 grandsons, and 3 granddoggies.

Son John - 35
    DIL Danielle - 33
    Grandson Charlie age 4
    Granddaughter Noelle age 3 months
    Granddoggie - Elvis 8

Son Matt - 33
    DIL Beckie -31
    Granddaughter Brooke Age 2
    Grandson Troy 8 months
    Granddoggies Gatsby & Daisy 4

Mandy our Ms. Priss who has gone to doggie heaven

If you go to my Expression Pages you will find photos of them. Happy Mothers Day to all!!!

We R Family~
    ~I got all my Sisters with me~ hey, hey hey. (is that sister sledge??)
    But, as for my household~
    Jesse (son) 29
    Rob (son) 25
    Ashley (daughter) 23
    Corban (son) 20
    a lovely daughter in law Dawn
    2 grands~ Cameron 9 and Lilly (in the photo with me) 3
  • new2me
    new2me Member Posts: 177 Member
    Options

We R Family~
    ~I got all my Sisters with me~ hey, hey hey. (is that sister sledge??)
    But, as for my household~
    Jesse (son) 29
    Rob (son) 25
    Ashley (daughter) 23
    Corban (son) 20
    a lovely daughter in law Dawn
    2 grands~ Cameron 9 and Lilly (in the photo with me) 3

I have 3 Wonderful kids
    I have 3 wonderful kids, 2 son-in-laws, 1 grandson and 1 4 year old Lab.
    Daughter, Crissy (28) = Grandson Aedan 7 months old(love of my life)
    Son, Donnie (26) (not married
    Daughter, Nicole (24) = no kids yet

and Harley our 4 year old yellow lab.

And 1 wonderful Husband, Ralph of(almost)30 years. Without him none of these kids would exist.

They are all MY LIFE and love them more than anything in this world.

Kelly
  • sunshine0406
    sunshine0406 Member Posts: 65
    Options
    a boy and a girl
    I have one boy and one girl

Boy: 6 (7 on the 14th)
    Girl: 4

Dog: 9 weeks English springer spaniel (so help me!!! my husband brought it home the other day, I am ready to pull the rest of my hair out, I am not a dog person let alone a puppy trainer)

Bird: 9 years old peach front conure

2 cats and a dog that are my nieces (she had lived with us) but could not take them because her new home at the Air Force base will not allow pets.
  • Pattysmom
    Pattysmom Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day Everyone
    My kids are....
    Daughter age 27
    Son age 31
    Human babies are out of my house but
    my 3 constant companions Toby, Marty, and Patty are my loveable shih tsus.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

a boy and a girl
    I have one boy and one girl

Boy: 6 (7 on the 14th)
    Girl: 4

Dog: 9 weeks English springer spaniel (so help me!!! my husband brought it home the other day, I am ready to pull the rest of my hair out, I am not a dog person let alone a puppy trainer)

Bird: 9 years old peach front conure

2 cats and a dog that are my nieces (she had lived with us) but could not take them because her new home at the Air Force base will not allow pets.

Gotta LOVE Hubbies!
    LOL Hubby is bad about bringing home animals he 'finds'. Usually I don't know til he gets home with it . He'll walk in looking real sheepish and say "Guess what I found" and then get it out of the truck. He's brought home a sea gull, chickens, ducks, squirrels, turtles, rabbits, a ferret, many dogs, a huge goldfish, a potbelly pig, a fainting goat are the ones I remember right now. Some he actually finds out in the middle of nowhere (often injured) and some are just animals that somebody wanted to get rid of. His last "guess what I found" turned out to be the Pembroke Corgi I now have, he actually called to tell me he had found her in a snow bank out on the Rez and had her in the truck to get her warm. We're still dealing with some behavior issues with her - she likes to bite but is getting better.

Susan
  • mjjones453
    mjjones453 Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Pattysmom said:

Happy Mothers Day Everyone
    My kids are....
    Daughter age 27
    Son age 31
    Human babies are out of my house but
    my 3 constant companions Toby, Marty, and Patty are my loveable shih tsus.

my family
    I have two sons,
    age 29, and 27
    two wonderful grandchildren a girl, 3 years old, and grandson, 6 months. They just live to far away!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    I have husband of 36 years, John (64) and
    1 daughter (Kelley) who will be 35 in July and 1 son (Christopher) who will be 33 in June. SIL (Ruben) and DIL (Colleen) I have 6 grandchildren. My daughter has 2 girls ages 3 (Rachael) & 5 (Marena). My son has 2 boys ages 7 (Nicholas) & 5 (Ryan) and 2 girls ages 3 (Emily) & 6 mos (Abigail). I am very blessed. My Mom (Elizabeth) will be 83 in July and my MIL (Shirley) will be 87 this May. I have 3 sisters: Bonnie, Joanne & Laura.

Extending my Mother's Day wishes to all the mothers on this great pink sisters site.
    {{hugs}} Charlene
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

I have husband of 36 years, John (64) and
    1 daughter (Kelley) who will be 35 in July and 1 son (Christopher) who will be 33 in June. SIL (Ruben) and DIL (Colleen) I have 6 grandchildren. My daughter has 2 girls ages 3 (Rachael) & 5 (Marena). My son has 2 boys ages 7 (Nicholas) & 5 (Ryan) and 2 girls ages 3 (Emily) & 6 mos (Abigail). I am very blessed. My Mom (Elizabeth) will be 83 in July and my MIL (Shirley) will be 87 this May. I have 3 sisters: Bonnie, Joanne & Laura.

Extending my Mother's Day wishes to all the mothers on this great pink sisters site.
    {{hugs}} Charlene

I have...
    One son,41
    One daughter 38
    4 grands, 2 girls, 12 & 11
    2 boys, 8 & 2

Loving husband of 42 years...we were high school sweethearts...

Happy Mother's Day, my dear "Sisters"

ps...pet free but have grand dogs...2 German Shepherds, 1 standard Poodle 1 kitty, numerous fish..lol

Miss all my previous animals...but been there done that! Horses, dogs, cats....
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    My hubby has 4 grown children -
    his oldest is 5 years younger than me. They are all married and he has 12 grandchildren and 1 great granchild. We have one daughter together, she is 23 and married.

And we have 2 Papillons and 1 cat.

Sue
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

My hubby has 4 grown children -
    his oldest is 5 years younger than me. They are all married and he has 12 grandchildren and 1 great granchild. We have one daughter together, she is 23 and married.

And we have 2 Papillons and 1 cat.

Sue

I have a daughter, 33, and a
    I have a daughter, 33, and a son, 30. My son has two daughters and is a single dad, so I have helped raise my two grandkids, Kaleigh,11, and Myrissa, 10. I am getting a fantastic son-in-law in July. We have two dogs, a golden retiever, Dusty, and a combo of some sort, Kenzie. Happy Mothers Day to all.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    GayleMc said:

I have a daughter, 33, and a
    I have a daughter, 33, and a son, 30. My son has two daughters and is a single dad, so I have helped raise my two grandkids, Kaleigh,11, and Myrissa, 10. I am getting a fantastic son-in-law in July. We have two dogs, a golden retiever, Dusty, and a combo of some sort, Kenzie. Happy Mothers Day to all.

Devoted Husband, son and daughter, plus 2 legged girls
    (who refuse to believe they are 'dogs).

Andrew .. 24 son -- on his own

Alexandra .. 19 daughter -- first year of College -- hoping to complete her education -- RN.

Bailey Storm "Morkie' Hybrid dog -- 1/2 Yorkie, 1/2 Maltese (my special angel, whom never left my side or bed while I endure chemo treatments -- Bailey would sit in our garage for hours while I out at my Oncologist having chemo, no lie. 11 pounds, Yorkie coloring -- lashes, tail and soft fur, as a Maltese.

Emma aka Peanut .. Yorkie .. thinks she is a german shepard .. no bark, voice box damaged as a pup (no by us) .. so she chirps -- 4.5 pounds of fun and sass!

Our 4 legged girls, are the only children that listen to us any longer, as my husband tells it! LOL

Vicki Sam
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options
    daughters
    I have two daughters---one is 27, lives nearby--- and my 24 year old lives in NYC.
    BUT, for Mother's Day we will all be together because of great timing for a business trip!!

Then, a poodle--14 years old, two rescue kitties, and one other Hemingway with 7 "digits" on one paw, 6 on the others, so her name is Siete. She is actually my 24 year old daughter's, but her apt. doesn't accept pets, so I tell Siete I am grandma. :)

And one very long-time supportive guy...who is my best friend.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    4 leggeds are outnumbered the 2 leggeds--so far
    Daughter 29

No grandchildren, but 2 dogs (mixed breed rescues) and 2 cats (also rescues) and 6 grandcats and 1 grandrabbit ;-)
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

4 leggeds are outnumbered the 2 leggeds--so far
    Daughter 29

No grandchildren, but 2 dogs (mixed breed rescues) and 2 cats (also rescues) and 6 grandcats and 1 grandrabbit ;-)

I have
    I have 3 sons.44,42,40
    Two daughter-in-laws 43,37
    7 grandchildren(3 grandsons and 4 granddaughters) Ages are 22,19,18,2 are 16,10,6

Pets

2 dogs Ranger,G. Shepherd 3 years(adopted from a shelter) and Sis 1 year(just picked up Sis 3 days ago.Found her on a highway.Lured her to a side street and called my husband to bring a leash.I pick up strays. My husband is my accomplice. We can't stand to see them starve.

Also 8 cats all rescued off the streets. Oldest cat is 12 and youngest is 1

My husband is 69 and I'm 64.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

I have
    I have 3 sons.44,42,40
    Two daughter-in-laws 43,37
    7 grandchildren(3 grandsons and 4 granddaughters) Ages are 22,19,18,2 are 16,10,6

Pets

2 dogs Ranger,G. Shepherd 3 years(adopted from a shelter) and Sis 1 year(just picked up Sis 3 days ago.Found her on a highway.Lured her to a side street and called my husband to bring a leash.I pick up strays. My husband is my accomplice. We can't stand to see them starve.

Also 8 cats all rescued off the streets. Oldest cat is 12 and youngest is 1

My husband is 69 and I'm 64.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE

I have
    I have 1 son 7 yr

Pet
    Cat(Tinkerbell) 10 yrs

Happy Mothers Day
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

I have
    I have 1 son 7 yr

Pet
    Cat(Tinkerbell) 10 yrs

Happy Mothers Day

No biological children but
    No biological children but "mom" to a number of Girl Scouts over the years and aunt to 2 great nieces and a nephew.

Currently "mom" to 3 cats - a 16-year-old grey tiger, and 2 15 1/2 month old Siamese kittens, brother & sister. The house really rocks sometimes!

Happy Mothers' Day!!
  • patti anne
    patti anne Member Posts: 101
    Options
    skipper54 said:

No biological children but
    No biological children but "mom" to a number of Girl Scouts over the years and aunt to 2 great nieces and a nephew.

Currently "mom" to 3 cats - a 16-year-old grey tiger, and 2 15 1/2 month old Siamese kittens, brother & sister. The house really rocks sometimes!

Happy Mothers' Day!!

We have...
    We have 5 children...
    Daughter 22
    Daughter 21
    Daughter 20
    Daughter 16
    Finally...Son 13. :)

None are married and no grandkids. We also have 2 Labs that are 3 1/2.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Ladies your love for your
    Ladies your love for your families really shines in this post, it makes me smile!

Gabe is almost 15.
    Abby is 10.
    Both are happy, healthy, bright, and I am very proud of them.

Hubby and I have been together for 24 years, married 20 of them. He is my rock.
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I know this may seem odd but
    I know this may seem odd but although I have no kids I have pets. :) I have three guinea pigs and a cat. I care for them like they are my children. They all have their own beds even! I worry about them like a mom. I guess it's my desire to be one.

I know this doesn't compare to having children. I wish to have this experience one day - if God wants me to.

So congrats to all beautiful moms! This is a hard job and you should all be very proud for it.

God bless you All.
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    My daughters are 10 year old
    My daughters are 10 year old Camryn and 2 year old Lia. They got mommy a gift certificate to her favorite tattoo studio today :)
    We have an 11 yr old, 130 lb german shepherd/chow/rottweiler mix named Jerry, and a 12 year old fluffy cat named Jack.
    *hugs*
    Heather