Options
2»

Comments

• LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options
    YEA!
    Maria,

Yes! Teal balloons would be neat! 5 years is wonderful - Happy Anniversary! And many more.....

love,
    Libby
  • LaundryQueen
    LaundryQueen Member Posts: 676
    Options
    LPack said:

YEA!
    Maria,

Yes! Teal balloons would be neat! 5 years is wonderful - Happy Anniversary! And many more.....

love,
    Libby

Happy Anniversary!
    Maria: You have gotten to an important milestone--your odds on continued survival are even better now! Drive safely, I like seeing your smiling face...
    : )
  • vj1
    vj1 Member Posts: 150
    Options

Happy Anniversary!
    Maria: You have gotten to an important milestone--your odds on continued survival are even better now! Drive safely, I like seeing your smiling face...
    : )

YEA!
    Great news Maria! Celebrate, celebrate. Hugs coming back to you!!!

Verna
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Thank you one and all
    for your well wishes and understanding of what this milestone means to me. I have five teal balloons on my mailbox blowing in the wind. I think it is especially important for our newly diagnosed sisters to know that we are not statistics.
    (((HUGS))) Maria
  • Lisa13Q
    Lisa13Q Member Posts: 677
    Options
    FANTASTIC
    YOU ARE A TRIBUTE TO FANG FISH EVERYWHERE.....I hope you feel great.....and celebrate well!!
  • upsofloating
    upsofloating Member Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Mwee said:

Thank you one and all
    for your well wishes and understanding of what this milestone means to me. I have five teal balloons on my mailbox blowing in the wind. I think it is especially important for our newly diagnosed sisters to know that we are not statistics.
    (((HUGS))) Maria

You have your very own and
    You have your very own and very special Cinco de Mayo!!!!!

Celebrate! Celebrate! Celebrate! Celebrate! Celebrate!

Annie
  • carolenk
    carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Lisa13Q said:

FANTASTIC
    YOU ARE A TRIBUTE TO FANG FISH EVERYWHERE.....I hope you feel great.....and celebrate well!!

You did it!
    Dearest Maria

Your success gives us all hope.

And to think there was a time when women with OVCA had very little hope for the future.

Please send notice to the office of your oncologist so the staff will be able to tell the next newly-diagnosed woman: "we just heard from a patient who celebrated her 5-year anniversary of being free of cancer!"

Enjoy life!

Carolen
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    carolenk said:

You did it!
    Dearest Maria

Your success gives us all hope.

And to think there was a time when women with OVCA had very little hope for the future.

Please send notice to the office of your oncologist so the staff will be able to tell the next newly-diagnosed woman: "we just heard from a patient who celebrated her 5-year anniversary of being free of cancer!"

Enjoy life!

Carolen

Dear Carolen
    I have an appt with my GYN/ONC on Monday and I intend to bring goodies to thank them for all their support. Sorry that you got the idea that I'm NED. I've been on chemo infusions for the past 17 months. The upside is that although I'm not in the normal range, I have been able to maintain a steady CA-125 count. My joy comes from the small, but huge for me, things... I had a granddaughter who was born while I was in the hospital after my debulking surgery.... we will be celebrating her 5th b-day! I will be singing the loudest!
    (((HUGS))) Maria
  • MK_4Dani
    MK_4Dani Member Posts: 314
    Options
    5 years and counting...
    You go girl.....Glad to hear!
    Mary
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    MK_4Dani said:

5 years and counting...
    You go girl.....Glad to hear!
    Mary

Congratulations
    on your five years. That is wonderful. Cheers!

Karen
  • carolenk
    carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Mwee said:

Dear Carolen
    I have an appt with my GYN/ONC on Monday and I intend to bring goodies to thank them for all their support. Sorry that you got the idea that I'm NED. I've been on chemo infusions for the past 17 months. The upside is that although I'm not in the normal range, I have been able to maintain a steady CA-125 count. My joy comes from the small, but huge for me, things... I had a granddaughter who was born while I was in the hospital after my debulking surgery.... we will be celebrating her 5th b-day! I will be singing the loudest!
    (((HUGS))) Maria

I see...
    Dear Maria

Let's say that although you have may cancer, cancer doesn't have you! : )

(((hugs)))

Carolen
  • jonnie71
    jonnie71 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    sooo exciting :)
    Way to go maria, whoooo hoooo party time it is... yes i agree party all month long :)